Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 88 spells

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Edit: It appears to me that you all don't like these spells, so I will edit the spells and see if you like the new edition of the spells. Ok new spells!

(only if there are any)

The level 88 spells I havn't seen a thread about school spells 2 worlds ahead. So let us start off shall we?

Fire: Krakotoa: description: A volcano appears on the dueling circle and it's erupting, after a few seconds a huge chunk of stone on fire flys at the opponent at a high velocity. 1,500 damage + 600 damage over 3 rounds

Ice: Ice age: decription: A glacier slowly moves towards the opponent, then suddenly jolts foward and hits the opponent. 1,000 damage plus tower shield put on the caster.

Storm: Cyclone: description: The air above starts to become cloudy and then lighting flys from the sky and a lightning bolt hits the ground and bounces off the ground and hits the opponent. 1,800 damage + stun for 2 rounds.

Life: Amazon: description: A forest appears and then a tree fall on all the opponents. 900 damage + stun for one round.

Myth: herucles (sorry if I spelled that wrong) description: an incredibly stong man appears and takes off a medalion he's wearing and throws the medalion at the opponent. 1,400 damage + stun for 2 rounds.

Death: Revenant description: A ghost slowly materializes and then transforms into a skeleton and has a white orb in his hand and throws the orb at the opponent. 1300 damage + half of damage as health back at the caster.

Balance: Imhotep: description: A ancient egyptian priest appears with a stone in his hand, he throws the stone at all the opponents. 1,300 damage.

Hunter LegendWraith level60 necromancer

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i have heard some of these ideas just different names for lvl 68 spells i think we skould discuss that when we get lvl 78 spells

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
izzi250 wrote:
(only if there are any)

The level 88 spells I havn't seen a thread about school spells 2 worlds ahead. So let us start off shall we?

Fire: Krakotoa: description: A volcano appears on the dueling circle and it's erupting, after a few seconds a huge chunk of stone on fire flys at the opponent at a high velocity. 800 damage + 300 damage over 3 rounds

Ice: Ice age: decription: A glacier slowly moves towards the opponent, then suddenly jolts foward and hits the opponent. 900 damage plus tower shield put on the caster.

Storm: Cyclone: description: The air above starts to become cloudy and then lighting flys from the sky and a lightning bolt hits the ground and bounces off the ground and hits the opponent. 1,000 damage + stun for 2 rounds.

Life: Amazon: description: A forest appears and then 3 trees fall on all the opponents. 400 damage each tree fallen on each opponent.

Myth: herucles (sorry if I spelled that wrong) description: an incredibly stong man appears and takes off a medalion he's wearing and throws the medalion at the opponent. 990 damage + stun for 1 round.

Death: Revenant description: A ghost slowly materializes and then transforms into a skeleton and has a white orb in his hand and throws the orb at the opponent. 1000 damage + half of damage as health back at the caster.

Balance: Judge: description: A woman holding a gabble walks and then throws the gabble at the opponent. 800 damage + 500 damage over 3 rounds

i do NOT agree to the balance thing. its an insult to balance and when did we practice damage over time spells?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
ok first off they are way to weak second off when did life get shield cutting ability... insult to life wizards

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
They're making a new world with new lvl 60+ spells and gear. Don't you think you're jumping a little too far when they haven't even released a new world to the Morganthe storyline yet(they're working on it) , and when they release that, they have to start lvl 70+ stuff (if they decide to)?

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
first off, life doesn't hit harder than fire or storm.
next off, medusa does 2 stuns, hercules does 1 stun. hercules should be 2 stuns too.
also, fire doesn't hit harder than storm.
last of all, balance doesn't hit harder than fire or storm

Blaze Duskstone Legendary Conjurer

p.s. sry i wasn't trying to be rude. just of what i wanted to say bout the spells

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
ugh, Life schools isn't too weak like this!
And Death school has almost the same power than life, then life should be something like 1350, and balance should be 1375.
But i guess: how lvl 88 spells? how many pips it would be necessary to cast it?
First we need to think about lvl 68 spells.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
Edit: It appears to me that you all don't like these spells, so I will edit the spells and see if you like the new edition of the spells. Ok new spells!

(only if there are any)

Fire: Krakotoa: description: A volcano appears on the dueling circle and it's erupting, after a few seconds a huge chunk of stone on fire flys at the opponent at a high velocity. 1,500 damage + 600 damage over 3 rounds

Ice: Ice age: decription: A glacier slowly moves towards the opponent, then suddenly jolts foward and hits the opponent. 1,000 damage plus tower shield put on the caster.

Storm: Cyclone: description: The air above starts to become cloudy and then lighting flys from the sky and a lightning bolt hits the ground and bounces off the ground and hits the opponent. 1,800 damage + stun for 2 rounds.

Life: Amazon: description: A forest appears and then a tree fall on all the opponents. 900 damage + stun for one round.

Myth: herucles (sorry if I spelled that wrong) description: an incredibly stong man appears and takes off a medalion he's wearing and throws the medalion at the opponent. 1,400 damage + stun for 2 rounds.

Death: Revenant description: A ghost slowly materializes and then transforms into a skeleton and has a white orb in his hand and throws the orb at the opponent. 1300 damage + half of damage as health back at the caster.

Balance: Imhotep: description: A ancient egyptian priest appears with a stone in his hand, he throws the stone at all the opponents. 1,300 damage.

The life one needs its own ability. It's just like half of a storm one.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
izzi250 wrote:

(only if there are any)

to early to think of level 88 spells
because first we need a level 68 and 78 spell first

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
I like the ideas, maybe they need a bit of a power up, but in all you have some pretty good ideas

Historian
May 28, 2009
izzi250 wrote:

(only if there are any)

Why are the monsters in these spells keep throwing things at enemies?

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
this is just awful... start over from scratch, and think of level 65/62 tpye of spells. kingsisle probably laready has their 68 spells good, now they need the other spells.

you know, like traps, shields, and blades?

Maybe all the schools get a new anyone-can-train spell, just like they could 20 levels ago at 42, lol.

idk... For storm: 1 pip. -90% to next ice/fire attack

idk??? stuff like that for the other schools, and balance....

balance- -75% to next fire/ice/storm attack. 1 pip.
life/myth/death same thing. (yes to steal healths)

Ice: -70% to next attack 2 pips. (no steal healths) you decide if it also gets steal healths or not

but anyways, we need to be thinking about the other spells here people.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
How about a tower shield (or similar effect) that anyone can have without training halfway through ice?

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
gavpav2002 wrote:
How about a tower shield (or similar effect) that anyone can have without training halfway through ice?

no! come on now dude, use your brain before you say stuff...

what if they made feint, and gargantuan, and satyr all like that? then everyone would only have to spend like 5-10 training points ever instead of like 20+ of them...

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011