Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Arenas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
This kinda goes in with pvp and I couldn't find the suggestion topic. Well we all know how celestia is underwater, right? Well I wondered if there could be a underwater arena? With like coral to keep people out of the battle. And stuff kingsisle wants to add else were. And the final one is the one at the end of wysteria, you know when you fight the last guy for the siral cup! I though it was so cool that the top was all stairs, it look like mager arena place! Don't you think? Well that's all I have, Daniel angleward 60 balance

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
klaeb2 wrote:
This kinda goes in with pvp and I couldn't find the suggestion topic. Well we all know how celestia is underwater, right? Well I wondered if there could be a underwater arena? With like coral to keep people out of the battle. And stuff kingsisle wants to add else were. And the final one is the one at the end of wysteria, you know when you fight the last guy for the siral cup! I though it was so cool that the top was all stairs, it look like mager arena place! Don't you think? Well that's all I have, Daniel angleward 60 balance

I agree. i have wanted that for a long time

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
codastar wrote:
How about Wintertusk?
A snow arena?? With The grandmother tree, i guess...

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
klaeb2 wrote:

Most likely, we are going to get a CL arena next patch or so. Dunno about WT arenas though, could go either way, since WT is technically part of GH not it's own world...