Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many floors are on counterweight east in marle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I keep having to flee because nobody helps and i do not know how much floors i have left, how many floors are there?

Malvin Goldcrafter: Level 32 thaumaturge 2158 health, 250 mana

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
There are six floors in the initial area, and then it takes you to a more open area with four more battles.

Yes, counterweight east is soloable, and not really that hard to solo. It is followed by counterweight west, which is still soloable, but a better test of your skills. Indeed, I'd recommend trying to solo counterweight west as a good way to see if you properly understand how the game's combat system works and the basic strategies involved. If you can't solo it, you're probably missing something important.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
I 98% soloed CounterWeight East and West and Big Ben. That is to say, I did all floors by myself except for the final boss on each one. My girl is a Storm Wizard with the secondary in Life. I would get to the boss/final floor and my HP would be too low so I'd ask a friend. I didn't do final floor on Big Ben because I knew how tough that floor is. Good luck with it!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Yes it is possible to solo because yesterday i solo big ben and that WAY longer then counterweight west. Hop that helps :-)

Austin Jade Blade 48 myth Orthrus pet named Bandit

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I would love to hear how you managed to solo Big Ben. I made it all the way to the top solo, only to get slammed by Meowiarty and the other two up there. It's so depressing to give three hours of your time and then lose at the end.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Ruthmorris...did you go back in after the loss? You should have had 30 mins without a reset, and if you managed to take out the 'guards' you would be able to fight the final battle again without said guards.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I did not know that!!! Thank you so much!!! You've given me hope!

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If you'd like to solo the final battle of Big Ben without doing the die and run back approach, then I have two words for you: Legend Shield. The two bosses mostly use high pip myth and death damage spells, and legend shield blunts their damage tremendously.

It's still hard at level 35, but I've done it several times.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
yeah, I agree. I kept getting defeated at every second battle and have to heal because I am a pyromancer with only 1 healing spell, pixie (I also have a centuar but i did not have that when I did mb)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
electricme wrote:
I keep having to flee because nobody helps and i do not know how much floors i have left, how many floors are there?

Malvin Goldcrafter: Level 32 thaumaturge 2158 health, 250 mana

hey if you havn't done it i need help with it and i'll be glad to help you when i get a chance mabey friday?

Blake RainbowGem: level 30 thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I don't know... I did counterweight east with a group of people(all magus- a fire wizars, a life wizard, and me, an ice wizard)
I actually managed to do quite a bit of counterweight west solo. (A level 35 ice wizard with storm secondary) I got up to the lever part, where there were three enemies. That was the point I fell to my knees and begged my fire friend to help me.
I used up all three potions at strategic points, and my best friend in there was ice armor(absorb 125 per pip). I put up ice armor, healed myself with pixie, and whipped out the kraken and finished them off.
If you have a decent 'hit all enemies' spell, such as meteor strike, blade yourself up, trap them, then kill them all in one blast. But remember, three half-dead enemies are worse than two enemies with full health.