Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 improvments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
I have lots of ideas for wizard101. My first idea is new spell books. Have you ever heard of a necronomicon, well i got my idea from the word, these new spell books will be named after each type of wizardry, theurgonomicon, divinonomicon, thaumanomicon, conjurnomicon, sorconomicon, pyronomicon, and well you know the death spell book (necronomicon), and the best part is that it is also a spell deck, it can hold as many spells as the wizard wold like and as many copies as they want, this way they can plan a strategy for the next battle but only if the wizard is level 30 or higher. My next idea is about the bazaar, it will sell pets that come from all over the spiral, that way people can choose the pets they like, if you know what i mean. Another one of my ideas is about the teleporting, you can teleport to the school you go to, that way you don't have to get there by teleporting to your castle then to your dorm then walking there. The next idea is related to the secondary school thing, they player should choose if they can go to a secondary school, that way the can get spell quests from the secondary school and they can get power pips for the secondary school spells. My next idea is mastery items, when your wizard is level 40 or higher you can get a mastery outfit, you know like a mastery hat, a mastery robe, mastery shoes, a mastery wand, a mastery ring, and a mastery athame. My final idea is that people can earn crowns from quests when they are level 20 or higher, that way people can get the the items they want and/or need from the crown shop. If an employe of kingsisle sees this message, show it to the boss of the company that made wizard101, if you can get these ideas to work, you might be able to get more people on wizard101

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
You have a lot of ideas here. Some I like some and others don't thrill me, but that's what this forum is all about.

But I have a suggestion for you. You are more likely to start a discussion if you make only one entry per idea. The longer a post is, the less likely anyone will take the time to read it.

And you will generally have a better chance of getting comments with a shorter to the point post.

Now, if I would only follow my own suggestion. I have a tendency of making my posts way too long and I don't get a lot of comments on them.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
1.) That deck seems way too powerful. It may mess up the PvP system. You can hold as many spells as you want? No, thats not right. Its like having a never ending Efreet!

2.) They used to sell pets in the bazaar back then, but that was when you couldnt train pets or put pets in your house, or pets would have any talents. But when those things came out, I think they didnt allow selling pets in the bazaar because what if you trained a pet to epic, and then you sold it at the bazaar, and another person buys it, and it has all the talents that person wanted it to have. Thats just lazy because instead of train YOUR own pet, you could just sit and wait for your perfect pet in the bazaar.

3.) Teleporting to your school.... hmm not bad! :-D

4.) No that would not be fair, then the school's spells wont be unique anymore, and plus for the pips you can just get a mastery amulet from the crown shop.

5.) I dont get this idea? You mean like get your own clothes? Like lvl 60 clothes from the WaterWorks? If you do then no, your gonna have to do all that work for farming that gear. ( Assumming they make it a drop ) And then you lvl up and you did all that work for nothing!

6.) No. I dont know how to explain this so let me give you an example. Lets say that there are 6 quests that give you crowns for an award. And you get 100 crowns from the quests. 100 doesnt seem like much right? But your wrong. 600 crowns will be the total if you do all those quests. Yeah you might be thinking thats nothing. But, its as simple enough to buy a Dragon or Wyvern Hoard. And you might get a mount. And KI's money might drop a little, or a lot.

:-D~KSB