Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do I get pixies arond my plants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
My tiger lily had a pixie around it.I wondered how to get pixie to my pants.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
snowstorm156 wrote:
I wondered how to get pixie to my pants.

ROFL !!!!!

Anyways, Pixies are as random as the pests themselves. Besides keeping plants from wilting, I don't believe there is a way to make them appear.

"Your plant may also get pests, both good and bad. Rid your plant of these pests by casting the appropriate spell for the level of the pest. Good pests are rare, and you cannot (nor do you want to) remove them from your plants."-- From the Wizard101 Player Guide

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Garden pixies are pests, but they are the nicest pests you'll find! You can't get rid of them, but it's better if you don't anyway because they help a plant grow better, like a garden gnome helps a Stinkweed grow better. But the catch is that they randomly appear, and they cannot be cast on a plant like, for example, Gusty Winds can (Gusty Winds kills rank 1 and 2 pests). If they do appear, consider yourself lucky!

Jordan FireBringer, lvl 36 Fire
Elijah DeathBringer, lvl 7 Death
Patrick Star, lvl 1 Storm

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
snowstorm156 wrote:
My tiger lily had a pixie around it.I wondered how to get pixie to my pants.

There seems to be neither rhyme nor reason as to when or why plants get the pixies. Just random luck.