Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Tournaments.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Hello everyone. I have been wanting to have a monthly tournament for a while now. First I was thinking how could we possibly make it completely fair for everyone who joins. This brought me to the idea of having a separate client ( like we have for beta testing ) and in this client when a new wizard is made you automatically have the highest current level and the top gear for each wizard. This would do a couple of things as well as balance PvP. It would expose what class of Wizard is over powered and also which ones might be under powered. You could offer crowns as a prize or even special mounts or housing items.

I mean really though, how awesome would it be to have your friends come over and you have trophies in your house that are for finishing in the top 3 of a tournament. I think something like this is what you need for the "more serious" of your wizards. Also since it is it's own client you could do whatever you wanted with it, the sky is the limit. I would love this. How about you?

Administrator
Absolutely not.

Private servers or emulators are not allowed, and you only need read this article
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2010/08/17/blizzard-sues-private-wow-server-operator/1
to understand that we will not tolerate emulators for Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
Professor Greyrose, I think he was asking if Kingsisle would consider releasing a client like this. I don't think he meant he was making a private server.