Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth is Math and History!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
History of Mythology

For those of you who like to learn, Myth is for you! I chose the school of Myth personally because I like Mythology and Greek Legends. That's the History of Myth. These legends were around for, 3000 Years now? And it just makes me happy to see Monsters like Minotaurs, Cyclopses, and even Medusa! Myth is fun, The teacher encourages you by disrespecting you. Many of you may say that Cyrus Drake is a mean teacher, But he respects you after a while! Keep doing his quests and soon enough you could become one of his top students!

Math of Myth

Myth can be called "Math" due to the fact that there are cards like Minotaur that knock out a small amount of damage, then deal a huge amount after. The Minotaur does 50 Damage then 445 Damage. Personally, If you try 1-Blade it turns into 64 Damage then 445. What you must do is place TWO Blades on yourself. Myth was made for Patientice. By doing this you now turn it into 64 Damage then 495. You see, You CANNOT place 2 of the same Blade on yourself unless it is a 2-Hit Attack. Like Minotaur or Orthrus. :-). Myth becomes math due to the fact of +35% is like a 5th Grader's math! You add .35% Multiply it x100 (it won't be 135%!) And you end up with 35. I ->THINK<- You add 35% to 445? If I am wrong, I would like a correction. But that's not the point! Do you see how Myth can lead to Math? It's fun, Powerful, and Great to learn!

Go Myth!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Mattz5973 wrote:

Math of Myth

Myth can be called "Math" due to the fact that there are cards like Minotaur that knock out a small amount of damage, then deal a huge amount after.

This "math" can be applied to any school. Myth is not the only class with blades.

The Minotaur does 50 Damage then 445 Damage. Personally, If you try 1-Blade it turns into 64 Damage then 445.

Your math truly is "mythical". If you are talking about the standard 35% blade, the hit becomes 68 Damage and then 601.

What you must do is place TWO Blades on yourself. Myth was made for Patientice. By doing this you now turn it into 64 Damage then 495.
You see, You CANNOT place 2 of the same Blade on yourself unless it is a 2-Hit Attack. Like Minotaur or Orthrus.

Your understanding of the Myth class is also truly "mythical." Blades do not stack on double attacks, only traps.

Myth becomes math due to the fact of +35% is like a 5th Grader's math You add .35% Multiply it x100 (it won't be 135%!) And you end up with 35. I ->THINK<- You add 35% to 445? If I am wrong, I would like a correction.

.35% multiplied by 35% equals 1.2%

If this is the level of quality the educational system is producing at the 5th-grade math level, I weep for the future.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Blades will boost both hits for double hit spells like minotaur and orthrus. With one myth blade, and no other modifiers, a minotaur should do 68 points on the first hit and 600 points on the second hit. It's traps that work separately for each hit. -eli and crew

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Survivor
May 30, 2009
-HooLooVoo

I wasn't quite thinking right. But your opinions kinda sounded mean. :?

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Bleh, it's Summer, HooLooVoo. My math was off by a TON

"Blades" apply to all Schools, Yes. But Myth truly is the most with Double attacks for Blades. Also, You are correct about the "traps, not blades" part. I apologize for my Inlogic.

But seriously, Your replies sounded a little harsh. =/

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Also, HooLooVoo. Even if it is your opinion, You do NOT need to say mean comments.

"If you dont have anything nice to say, Don't say anything"
Ever hear that? no? Well you should.

Making an Assumption that a person does not understand the school of myth is a Hypocritical comment due to the fact of You are relating Myth to what the other schools do. You are not relating to the main topic of "Math and History" Even if my math is, off... You don't need to be critical about it. So, yes, I made an honest mistake. Does that change the point? No it does not. Please note that even if I make a small mistake that does not change the fact of the post.

Your insults are just wasting your own time. I don't know why you bothered to type them. :?