Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where Professor Greyrose is From!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I recently read an interview with Professor Greyrose on a fansite for Wizard101 and I found out that Professor Greyrose is from the world of Candy! I thought i would share that with everyone who didn't know that, If i am wrong, but i don't think i am, please correct me Professor Greyrose, Thanks.

P.S. As a student here in Wizard City, I would love to see Candy World become one of the new world! It is rumored though that the next world is either going to be Grizzleheim or Celestia and maybe Candy World after those! I sure hope so, now we can add it to our upcomming worlds!
Grizzleheim
Celestia
Candy World!

Brandon Ravenshield
Level 35 Death Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
I hope they drop more than one at a time. One world only takes about a day, and Dragonspyre seems like a tease at things to come.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
A world of candy? That's where Super Mario World takes place, isn't it?

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
No quizzical mario is from mushroom land, but now that you mention that they should make mushroom world

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
YO DUDE I AGREE WITH YOU! Candy World LoL, Um In Grizzleheim It sounds Like Our Enemies Would be Like Grizzly Bears!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Yes, a world of candy. I noticed it in one of the answers on the Friendly Necromancer interview with Professor Greyrose.

Brandon Ravenshield

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
FireMan890 wrote:
YO DUDE I AGREE WITH YOU! Candy World LoL, Um In Grizzleheim It sounds Like Our Enemies Would be Like Grizzly Bears!

Lydia Greyrose, she is actually from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. She is one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, she is actually only a half sister to them, which is why she has faerie wings and they do not). The other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably her half-faery blood that made her "the good one." She learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that she could help the children get away.

actualy it sounds like if kings isle was going to create that world our enemies woul be gingerbread men, that just sounds wierd though, evil ginger bread men?

PS> lidea greyrose, are you related to cinderella?

Administrator
yidskey wrote:

PS> lidea greyrose, are you related to cinderella?

Not one little bit.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 03, 2008
I just remembered something! the Gobbler King said his world was inhabited by evil witches, so could it be that the gobblers are also from candy world? I mean they're fat, and like to eat lots so it would make sense.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
irishfanpro wrote:
No quizzical mario is from mushroom land, but now that you mention that they should make mushroom world

Donut Plains, Vanilla Dome, Cheese Bridge, Soda Lake, and Chocolate Island aren't enough?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
cbfan14 wrote:
I just remembered something! the Gobbler King said his world was inhabited by evil witches, so could it be that the gobblers are also from candy world? I mean they're fat, and like to eat lots so it would make sense.

Hmm, Interesting, That is a good point, i did not notice that before. Good job on keeping an eye out!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Professor Greyrose are you related to the fairy godmother from cinderella.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009

Lydia Greyrose, she is actually from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. She is one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, she is actually only a half sister to them, which is why she has faerie wings and they do not). The other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably her half-faery blood that made her "the good one." She learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that she could help the children get away.

We should be able to go there

and the houses are gingerbread houses

and the large has a chocolate river and a lollipop forest