Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2011
Hi I'm new at posting questions. :) I was wondering how often you get school quests. Being a level 19 (nearly 20 :P ) life student i was wondering how many we had, as most of my spell are healing spells. Please help!!!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Ryzee6910 wrote:
Hi I'm new at posting questions. :) I was wondering how often you get school quests. Being a level 19 (nearly 20 :P ) life student i was wondering how many we had, as most of my spell are healing spells. Please help!!!

It seems that about 1/3 of your spells will come via quests (school spells). You got your familiar, you'll also find a quest at lvl 28 and 38, etc.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I have a life wiz and a fire wiz.
Dont worry, you get school spells once every 5-10 levels.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
Talon Battleblade Master Theurgist
8)

Historian
May 01, 2010
Ryzee6910 wrote:

you get a school quest every ten levels after level 18 and all of those quests (except 58) are heals.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ryzee6910 wrote:

If you would like to see all of Life's spells, check this out on the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

In addition to your school Professor, you get spells from the Secret Trainers too. You can also find a list of the secret trainers on the fansite too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92577&highlight=secret+trainers

Hope this helps.