Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Starter Colors

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
For your first wizard, what colors did you choose for their starter outfit. I choose black as the main color and red as the accent. What did you choose?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Light blue with a white inlay, the same for all of my new wizards. It's the same colors that my Crowns gear for levels 5 and 15 is stitched for.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I chose blue and black for my first wizard (Sorcerer), and have the school colors as the starter colors for my other wizards.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Red as the base and orange for the trim, because I usually stick to my school colors with all my wizards.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
When i first started, i didn't expect that i'd be into the game past a week. With no gear on, my first wizard, elijah darkthorn, looks like a colorblind kid whose brothers decided to play a horrible prank on. I think my ensemble includes yellow, red, grey, black, and all in just a completely ridiculous arrangement. Future wizards i made at least match. -eli and crew

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
When Shadowsong was a baby Balance wiz, her costume was green and purple. Those are my favourite colours, and certainly not a very common combo, so she stood out. :P Now, she wears black, with red accents- my other favourite colours. :)

Somewhere around Krok, though, she ended up with an outfit that couldn't be dyed those colours, and ended up in this horrible gold and hot-pink thing. Thinking about it now still makes me want to toss my lunch.

My other wizards' starter colours:

Storm: purple/gold
Death: black/red
Life: Green/cream
Ice: Royal blue/light blue
Fire: Red/yellow
Myth: black/light blue
My other Death wiz: black/green

Happy dyeing (not dying!),

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance

& company.

Defender
May 31, 2009
eggywig wrote:
For your first wizard, what colors did you choose for their starter outfit. I choose black as the main color and red as the accent. What did you choose?

The same thing as you :) Even though I'm an ice wizard .0.

People think I'm a Death wizard when i randomly run around the commons in my noob clothes!!

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge