Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Graphics Plz Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Well I went to Marleybone and decided to go to hyde park. However when I got there I had Major Lag so I decided to switch to wu Server. But the same thing happened and it got worse and the screen went white. I don't have any problems with Krokotopia or Wizard City so can someone plz tell me what's wrong? I really want to start Marleybone.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Interesting.... I knew there was another reason that I disliked Marleybone. I did have serious lag in that world. It constantly made it difficult to get through the streets. Because of the lag, I was always being pulled into battles. I even found out that when I was walking down a street, not to pull up the map. If I could memorize the map and where I was, I had a lot less chance of being pulled in. I'm going to check to see if I do notice a difference in the different worlds. I'm only up to Mooshu now but I just went to Marleybone to get rid of some old quests and noticed that problem again. I have not had that problem anywhere else.

Scarlet Windwalker Level 37 Storm/Life
Tatiana Soulgem Level 25 Death/Myth
Keira Firegem Level 15 Fire/Death