Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change my minion back, please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I am currently questing alone in dragonspyre, because I am myth. One day I went into a battle that was very easy, or would have been if my minotaur minion had taunted. but he didn't, so I died. He used to taunt on the second round, but now I am lucky if he taunts right before I die, which is no help because i've done so much damage to the boss. It was helpful to have him take damage while i bladed and trapped, but now he uses troll whenever he has two pips. can you make him taunt more again, please?

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Spells that taunt are too much. Spells that attack are fine

~WolfStrongShield~

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
not always. I have a minion that is meant for taunting, and if he's not taunting, i'm dieing. I want him to soak up damage while i set up so i dont have to heal as well.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
cheath wrote:
not always. I have a minion that is meant for taunting, and if he's not taunting, i'm dieing. I want him to soak up damage while i set up so i dont have to heal as well.
Just like us, minions have a deck and draw cards to cast like we do. Maybe your minion just had a few bad draws and didn't have a taunt spell to cast for a few battles. Has this been going on for a while, or did this just happen a few times? In any case, remember: minions don't always do what we want them to do. -eli and crew

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
You have a lot of minions so I agree with cheath. You can put one in your deck for taunting only and one in your deck for attacking.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I have always prefered to use no minions at all when leveling my Myth wizard. I find them too unpredictable and would rather devote the pips to fast attacks.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice