Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How about a Pet Trainer

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
Here is an idea for KI.

Why not create a Pet Trainer. A place you can take you pet and have them train it. Because of the cost of Mega Snacks it would probably cost crowns to use, but that may be useful.

It could even do it in stages say, X cost to get to teen, X cost from teen to adult. You may have to leave your pet there for a period of time.

You could even do it where you specify the games and types of snacks, etc.
(ok maybe too much detail).

And maybe they would train to 1 pt away from the next level and you would have to do that training and see the talents the pet gets.

Good idea, or am I just brain numb from training all day today?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
GamingDan wrote:
Here is an idea for KI.

Why not create a Pet Trainer. A place you can take you pet and have them train it. Because of the cost of Mega Snacks it would probably cost crowns to use, but that may be useful.

It could even do it in stages say, X cost to get to teen, X cost from teen to adult. You may have to leave your pet there for a period of time.

You could even do it where you specify the games and types of snacks, etc.
(ok maybe too much detail).

And maybe they would train to 1 pt away from the next level and you would have to do that training and see the talents the pet gets.

Good idea, or am I just brain numb from training all day today?

great idea and maybe gold not crowns

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
Would love to see a training park where you leave your pet. I think it should be for gold but uses the snacks you already have. That way you get to chose whether to buy crown snacks or not. However, the game figures from your snacks how much time it will take to train to each level.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Epic idea. Although it would need to be HEAPS of gold. Like, 5000 for teen, or maybe 1000 crowns? It should also depend on the pet. And for clarification ...
GamingDan wrote:
or am I just brain numb from training all day?

I can promise you it's impossible

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I think we need a way to choose what the pet gets for leveling up more then free leveling