Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection problems all of a sudden

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
Has anyone been having connectivity issues lately? it's very odd because i have been disconnected 5 times in a row on saturday morning the 27th of august and was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same issues, this hasnt to me before ever it's very odd. :-(

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Administrator
Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
Just as soon as I upgraded my son to a paid membership, he can no longer connect to the server. Doesn't speak volumes about the quality of the product. He says he NEVER has issues up until now. What? Get the money and run mentality?

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
mexican3000 wrote:
Has anyone been having connectivity issues lately? it's very odd because i have been disconnected 5 times in a row on saturday morning the 27th of august and was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same issues, this hasnt to me before ever it's very odd. :-(
I have this issue a lot and havent done anything about it. This happened a couple months ago in waterworks for me. I lost connection 3+ times and thought probably happens in dungeons. It happened outside of them too. Even up to today i still recieve a couple disconnections for 2 seconds here and there, and if in battle, i still here battle music until i exit that area. Anyone know how to solve this? -Sean Flame, Legendary Pyromancer

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
mexican3000 wrote:
That was the day that hurricane Irene was causing havoc on the east coast. Could there possibly be a connection there? -etherchaos