Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair lvl 58 pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
I've noticed that life has the lvl 58 card pet and every other school doesn't!
The closest to that is the scarecrow pet. Why can't every school get their level 48 spell pet at level 58? It's not fair that life gets the best level 58 pet!

Historian
May 01, 2010
FDrybob wrote:
The closest to that is the scarecrow pet. Why can't every school get their level 48 spell pet at level 58? It's not fair that life gets the best level 58 pet!

actually, i like my phoenix card and realize, that this is the stats on life's pet card
something forest lord
damage: a little bit higher than regular lord
60% accuracy (my be higher, but note, life doesnt have accuracy boost)
and you can't put any enchantments on it.

i think most people are already happy with the cards there pet give (lots of them are DoTs) and, to me, as long as the stats of the pet really help me, i could care less if my pet gave me fire cat

EDIT:rembember as i was saying before, that i could care less if my pet gave me fire cat? and on that, about stats really helping me? ok, i was in the tower of the helephant, not once did my pet card show up, and i was pushed down to one card left in my deck (had 8 cards left, had 7 in my hand) then i really could care less what my pet gave when it saved my whole team (our healer was healing us fast as he could, and we couldnt stay alive long enough to get rid of the minions) it sprited more than its ever before (6 times, got back up to full health from that)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
FDrybob wrote:
I couldn't agree more. Fire gets a phoenix as their level 58 pet, and look at life, they get a forest lord! Life is already strong enough without that card. I believe the other schools deserve a pet with a level 58 card.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
I have my phoenix pet from fire and id remember how to get it sry i remember i became a legend at the end of nastrond so my teacher wanted me did my quest and got it so id no sry

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I personally don't think it is unfair, because if you look at it the level 48 spell for life was the rebirth. It's not like you can have a pet for that. Life is alot about healing when all the other school's got attack cards like kraken, or the multi hit ones (blizzard, tempest). Life was getting healing spells. It should be this way, and kingsisle did it correctly.

level 44 master thaumatrice (aaron goldenheart)

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
I kinda gotta say you all are wrong lol and this is really really funny. Ok other cards are not that bad for pets but when I have my pet forest card in my hand I usually discard it. Its 60% accuracy and cost 8 pips to use 4 power pips. I could have a forest lord with gargantuan on a regular and it do soooo much more and I know its not going to fiz. But I think its funny you all want lvl 48 pets at lvl 58.

If you all were around when lvl 48 pets came into play and came out imagine how life felt? they were left out!!! We got a satyr a lvl 24 card we already get and other school can get and its healing whats up with that they were saying. Fire storm balance myth and death had amazing pet card abilities for attack and life was left out. Now that Life is actually on top people are complaining? That just screams hilarious.