Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

furniture and houses in wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2010
how many of you have been wondering through wysteria lately and have been thinking wouldn't it be cool to own a house of get some furniture here :-) .

some ideas:

how about a house that is centered around a large office like beladona crisps office. the outside could could have courtyard with the founte of magic in it.

how many of you want those cool column that are in the class room or pigswick.
how sweet would that be.

level 60
Adam willow river ;)

post you ideas

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I am sooo on board with this idea. I love some of the furniture in wysteria. I'd love a house like the dorm rooms but with two or three stories and the fire place. I love the beds and other furniture. I wish we could dye our couches and chairs to whatever color we'd like, as we can with clothing. I have one student who's storm and her entire house is decorated in purple, so currently she has no couch or chairs because there are no multicolor choices. I love the desks in wysteria, even a house that looks like those houses you go to for quests but with a second and third floor you can access, plus an attic and basement. Wysteria has some great floor carpets/runners too, tables and decorations.
Us wizards need new and better wall papers too. I saw a halloween dorm room competition thing, and thought oh yea, i'll decorate in halloween. But the shops have no halloween wallpapers or black, dark orange or brown carpetings.
I'm going to check this very moment to see if any recent updates have added furniture purchases to wysteria... here's hoping!!
Taryn RavenHeart

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
I absolutely love the furniture in Wysteria. I love the couches, the chairs, the tables, the potted plants, and the beds. I love the pictures on the walls. All of the little houses and apartments are really cute, too. The doors all have beautiful little touches, scrollwork or gems. It's really a very pretty world. Please, please, please oh beneficent KI programmers, make us some couches, etc. to purchase in the furniture store.

Sincerely,

Lenora Stormeyes
Level 60 Thaumaturge