Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evil Magma Peas and Feint

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I was recently harvesting some evil magma peas and saw I got feint treasure cards. Well when I went to put them in my deck they weren't there...At the time, I know my treasure cards weren't full because I didn't get a message warning me that it was full. My guess is this is just a bug. Any help would be appreciated! :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
For me, I never get a message saying my treasure cards are full, UNLESS I am trading with someone. Your treasure cards might be full and the game is not letting you know. The only way I've figured out how to tell how many total treasure cards I have is to go to a merchant and bring up the sell treasure card screen. In the bottom left corner will be the "x of x" treasure card display.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Really? I get that message all the time from gardening so much...Anyway, I'm sure they weren't full because
a) I harvested plants after those ones and recieved the treasure cards (all but the feint)
b) I recieved the "You have too many tresaures cards..." Message from Harold after reieving multiple treasures from the peas (Polymorph Ninja, Triton, Posion, etc. but the feint)
C) From experience, unless you have 500/500 treasures, it shows you recieving the treasure cards from plants, both as an icon on the left (new as of Wysteria) and in the dialogue box. Once you hit that limit, the message from b) pops up and you no longer recieve treasures even if the plant was going to give them. And it showed the feint until I eventually hit the limit, in which case it stopped giving cards all together.

So long story short, I am sure that my treasure cards weren't full and think this is a bug. KI could you please correct me if I'm wrong about my treasure card situation or anything in this post? Thanks!

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
I did some checking and as Darthjt noted, I have a discrepancy in the number of treasure cards the bazaar tells me that I have and what I find in my decks.. (Counted all treasures actually in the sideboards of all decks as well as what were available to choose from and the gardening treasure cards. Upon further checking, I counted up all the feints - exactly 12. I haven't needed to use my treasure feints much lately and have traded only a very few between my wizards. But I do keep extensive records on my garden harvests. According to my records I should have close to 88 feints. Taking into account the 12 that I have showing the deck, that very nearly matches the discrepancy in my treasure card count. Yeah, I think there is a bug.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yes, this is a huge BUG that KI needs to fix!!! It is not showing the treasure card, yet it is counting it in the inventory!!!

KI please fix this...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
A little update....

That same wizard that recieves the "Your treasure card limit is full" and cannot recieve treasure cards during a trade is STILL harvesting treasure cards from the garden. Where are these treasure cards going??????

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I had the same problem! Don't worry they are there. You just need to return to the character selection page and turn back on. (That's neat that they drop feint treasure cards. They could be extremely useful to balance in pvp.)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
This problem is not fixed, the treasure cards are not there...

KI, please fix this issue...

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
I find alot of times when i make a treasure card ie.. adding a gargantuan to cards while battling in unicornway that when i look in my inventory number of boosted cards is wrong but if i log out to character selection screen and come back then they are there. not sure if it will be same with ones received from gardening but i hope so.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ayahc20 wrote:
I find alot of times when i make a treasure card ie.. adding a gargantuan to cards while battling in unicornway that when i look in my inventory number of boosted cards is wrong but if i log out to character selection screen and come back then they are there. not sure if it will be same with ones received from gardening but i hope so.

No, this has no effect on this... The discrepence is the bazaar stating a character has 450 treasure cards, when in fact, the character, if you count any and all treasure cards, including gardening treasure cards, the character should only have a little more than 300...

Now, close to 150 Invisible, treasure cards, that no matter what you do, will not show up, this IS a bug...

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
The problem is not fixed and it has nothing to do with enchanting cards. It only appears if you are harvesting Evil Magma Peas and they drop Feint treasure cards. Logging off and back on has no effect. I have at least 70 in my deck that I can not see, trade, use or sell. I log my garden harvest so I know how many I should have and I don't use them that often. I only have 12 that I can acually see and use. I don't get any message that I'm over treasure card limits when harvesting. An my current treasure card count is about 460 according to the bazaar, but I have about 380 if I count them up. (Not looking at the account at the moment so I can't give you exact numbers.) I check my feint count before I harvest and it does not change even though I show I got a number of feints from the harvest. If I go straight to the bazaar it will show the treasure card increase. This happening for mine and my kids accounts as well. KI how long before I can't put any treasure cards in my deck?