Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 lvl 68 Spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Here are ideas for the new lvl 68 spells all cost 9 pips.

Fire-Helion-825 damage to everyone, stun, and overtime burn for 3 rounds.
It is pictured as kinda like forest lord except covered in magma with long horns as a devil.
Storm-Posiedon-1025 damage to everyone stuns, no shields for 2 rounds, and leaves a trap to everyone.
It is pictured as a giant mermaid who comes out of the sea and wacks everyone with his tail fin.
Myth-Helios-800 damage to everyone, stuns, and takes blades and shields away, and isnt allowed to blade or shield for 1 round.
Death-Shadow knight-900 damage, leaves a overtime of 100 for 3 rounds, and leaves a virulent plague.
Balance-Pharoah-900 damage to everyone, leaves -50 weakness, and isnt allowed to hit for 1 round.
Ice-Yeti-700 damage to everyone, overtime 100, and does a ice field.

I havent figured out anything for the life spell at the moment...

Hope you liked my ideas, and tell me what you think about them. Thanks :D

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Nice ideas before anyone posts anything about this remember this are lvl68!spell ideas so if they are strong thats because the lvl is high enough btw if anyone could read my spell ideas it be cool just read the note first plz

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
A lot of them are based on gods, which means this idea is already done with.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
myth: orc- 920-1080 + myth blade to all friends
pic: kinda like a cyclops but bigger, then wacks all enimes with hammer

death: shadow creeper-300 + 1000 over 3 rounds + swap half to health (for all damage kinda like link)
pic: like wraith except you can see through it and it goes up to the enemie and takes their shadow.

storm: zeus- 500 + dispel next myth, life, death, fire, ice, balance
pic: like storm lord well exactly like storm lord except he goes "RAWWR" then throws a lightning bolt. XP

life: moolinda wu- 1000 + 1000 health over 3 rounds
pic: moolinda wu

ice: Ice knight- 5000 damage + +20% to next ice spell
pic: a giant knight made of ice emerges whose made of ice, the uses his ice sword to slice the foe!

fire: volcano (5 pips) bubble (field) +50% to all fire spells + -50% to all enemies x3
pic: lava runs down through the field

balance: grand hydra- 550 storm damage + 340 ice damage + 500 fire damage + dispel next ice, storm, fire to all enimes