Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm in trouble... sort of

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
I have a major problem.

I am level 38, and still stuck in Marleybone.

I'm at kat..... something's lab, at least, but I'm not done.

Whenever i face the enemies on the street, or boss battles, i feel like i can not win the battle. And, i usually don't have enough time to complete the dungeon.

Does anybody have any suggestions for me? And also, i just got the level 38 fire quest, and i need to go into mooshu. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

EDIT: Wow! This post was so long ago! Anyway, I am now level 45 and in Mooshu. Thanks for the help anyone gave me!

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
matty960 wrote:
I have a major problem.

Whenever i face the enemies on the street, or boss battles, i feel like i can not win the battle. And, i usually don't have enough time to complete the dungeon.

Does anybody have any suggestions for me? And also, i just got the level 38 fire quest, and i need to go into mooshu. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Well, there's good news and there's bad news. There are 4 dungeons that you must complete (in order) to finish Marleybone. You are at the first one. The good news is that once you finish that, you can go to Mooshu, and finish your level 38 fire quest.

I can definitely help you with the dungeons. It is almost impossible to make real time meet-ups here, but I can try.

The Ice tower, at 5:00 Eastern time, tomorrow (the 24th). Hopefully you will see this in time.

-Quinn Dragonwhisper, Legendary Myth
-Benjamin Dragonblade, Legendary Storm

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
matty960 wrote:
I have a major problem.

Well, there's good news and there's bad news. There are 4 dungeons that you must complete (in order) to finish Marleybone. You are at the first one. The good news is that once you finish that, you can go to Mooshu, and finish your level 38 fire quest.

I can definitely help you with the dungeons. It is almost impossible to make real time meet-ups here, but I can try.

The Ice tower, at 5:00 Eastern time, tomorrow (the 24th). Hopefully you will see this in time.

Sorry, i couldn't get on wizard101 in time. I have a lot of stuff to do. can we set another time, like 8:00 Eastern time tomorrow {the 26th}? I could definitely get on at that time.

See ya in the Spiral, Matthew IceFlame

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
matty960 wrote:
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
matty960 wrote:
I have a major problem.

Sorry, i couldn't get on wizard101 in time. I have a lot of stuff to do. can we set another time, like 8:00 Eastern time tomorrow {the 25th}? I could definitely get on at that time.

See ya in the Spiral, Matthew IceFlame

Okay, I will be there.