Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Lydia Greyrose

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Hello Greyrose! I was wondering how you got to ravenwood and how you became a teacher. Also, did you know i learned all the spells from you?

Typed, Valkoor Soulwraith

P.S: i think you are nice

Thank you Mrs Greyrose! Good thing the gobblers didn't come to that world!

Administrator
I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees.

I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I am actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). My two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have a history of cooking up a legion of gingerbread minions to capture and cook children.

It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one" and so I learned Ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

Merle helped me cast a permanent spell to thwart my sisters' evilness and recruited me to teach others the power of Ice Magic.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Wow, that sounds like an awesome world to go to! Also a very interesting story of how you became a teacher. I would like to hear the other teachers' stories, though.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees.

I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I am actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). My two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have a history of cooking up a legion of gingerbread minions to capture and cook children.

It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one" and so I learned Ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

Merle helped me cast a permanent spell to thwart my sisters' evilness and recruited me to teach others the power of Ice Magic.

So thats why they say you come from Candy Land.
I never knew that, thank you Proffesor!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
I have a question! Professor GreyRose, if you could be a teacher for a different school what would it be and why? I would really like to know! :-D

Lindsey ThunderHorn Level 52 Necromancer

P.S. Your my favorite teacher! :-D

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Professor that is very interesting. I would to see that world on wizard101. Oh, professor, is there a type of magic on wizard101 called horcruxes?

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
domo00 wrote:
Professor that is very interesting. I would to see that world on wizard101. Oh, professor, is there a type of magic on wizard101 called horcruxes?

no i do not think they would be aloud to use horcruxes because that i am sure is copy written KI would get sued so fast there heads would spin thats from hary potter as harry potter is copy written it would be against the law i think that might anwser your question

nicholas deathbringer level 32 pyromancer

p.s. greyrose is my favorite teacher but fire is my favorite school

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
greyrose i wish you were the fire techer fire is my favorite school but you are my favorite teacher :-)