Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fix the helephants tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I don't want the bosses fixed, or the cheats or anything, there fine.

What needs to be fixed is the lock out, rerun, and other people messing up getting in.

What needs to be done is be able to teleport back to your group.
Not send you to a new instance when someone else jumps in on reentry.
Not lock you out when the above happens to your original group.
You should be able to replace people who leave, because not everyone is faithful, or has the time to finish it.

My suggestions is to make it a group thing. If your part of the group that's in there or get invited to the group then you should not get sent to a new instance, and you should be able to port to a member

Heck the run back to the last boss if needed is insane alone, but the time it takes to flee, run back and try and get in again alone if you die on the first boss is way to long, and having 2 people doing that out of 4 can wipe the whole fight.

The only other complaint is the rest of the drops are very blah, for a 60+ dungeon why are we getting junk, or many times nothing.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
mcoppel wrote:
I don't want the bosses fixed, or the cheats or anything, there fine.

What needs to be fixed is the lock out, rerun, and other people messing up getting in.

What needs to be done is be able to teleport back to your group.
Not send you to a new instance when someone else jumps in on reentry.
Not lock you out when the above happens to your original group.
You should be able to replace people who leave, because not everyone is faithful, or has the time to finish it.

My suggestions is to make it a group thing. If your part of the group that's in there or get invited to the group then you should not get sent to a new instance, and you should be able to port to a member

Heck the run back to the last boss if needed is insane alone, but the time it takes to flee, run back and try and get in again alone if you die on the first boss is way to long, and having 2 people doing that out of 4 can wipe the whole fight.

The only other complaint is the rest of the drops are very blah, for a 60+ dungeon why are we getting junk, or many times nothing.

The reason they dont want people to port is because then low levels will get the really good gear before they are that level examples: waterworks lvl 60 hat, robe, boots. tower of helephant lvl 60 athame and ring, briskbreeze tower and so on. But yes i do agree running back can be way too long :? but try marking the outside of the dungeon and then go in and cant forget potions . I also agree people joining in is annoying too but try to go in in a realm where there isnt that many people so you wont have to worry about people joining that much. and lastly AGAIN yes i agree there isnt really that good of loot except for the ring and athame but once you get the ring and athame just dont do it anymore its optional do waterworks at least it gives mega snacks and stuff to sell people who have the athame and ring do tower of helephant for loot, but i think waterworks is better because you get loot and mega snacks. Hope this helped.