Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleporters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
KI, can you plese make teleporters tradable? I just wasted my time on my fire (the only grandmaster artisan I have) to make the yellow teleporter so that I can't give it to my death, my main character. Can you please make them tradable because I really want my death to have two teleporters; so can you think about it please?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
KI, i bought the crafting recipe for the white teleporter in celestia. After i had collected all the reagents, i started to look for the frost giant treasure cards. I have that spell in game, so i was going to use enchantments, but there are none that can get the required spell card. Can someone go in and fix that?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Blimp7 wrote:
KI, i bought the crafting recipe for the white teleporter in celestia. After i had collected all the reagents, i started to look for the frost giant treasure cards. I have that spell in game, so i was going to use enchantments, but there are none that can get the required spell card. Can someone go in and fix that?

There is a guy in the crustacean empire that sells the recipes for all the level 48 spells. I am sorry, I can't remember his name.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
i love the teleporters, my Myth , who just crafted the CL house, also crafted the teleporters, i used the yellow recipe since the earthquake card is so easy to get and i already had plenty after i moved them from others, doing the same with the fire dragons we have on the other account,

buy the recipe that is easiest for you to get the cards for, we also going to use the one that requires the scarecrow, again we have enough between our accounts

i wish we could trade them by using the shared chest because i have 3 on one account and 4 on the other who are NOT grand masters and may never be, so i will be limited unless i spend crowns - and since hours being cut at work- no i cant justify spending real cash

now i need a faster way to get the sunstone!! making 2 cl houses took alot of farming reagents and i am sorta bored with that for now LOL

good luck everyone who chooses to do this

keira of many legends

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
kodiboy wrote:
KI, can you plese make teleporters tradable? I just wasted my time on my fire (the only grandmaster artisan I have) to make the yellow teleporter so that I can't give it to my death, my main character. Can you please make them tradable because I really want my death to have two teleporters; so can you think about it please?

Looks like KI heard ya (or they were already planning this). Teleporters should be tradeable by today !

"Teleporters can be placed in the Shared Bank, however doing so will clear any set destinations."

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/40600.ftl

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
i think you should be able to...

1. put teleporters in your shared bank

2. craft them. recipie here:
1 1st rank spell depending on color. example: green imp, yellow bloodbat, etc.
2 ore
3 ghost fire
4 diamonds
1 crystal vial
i am open to sugestions

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
thanks KI ! last night i crafted a portal with my life and put it in chest and had my fire pick it up to use!!
Now I can get on with making more portals !! I have 3 grandmaster artisans on that account and 2 on another but dreaded the time and resources needed to get the others to that status. Now i can spend the time farming in fights or flights to get the reagnets to make more
one question I have: why is the yellow portal so easy to make? (uses earthquake that can be bought) I am not complaining mind you! lol please do not change the recipe. But some colors are like impossible, we made the red since we had enough dragon cards from the horde packs, and i am ready almost to make a 2nd using scarecrows ( from gardening)
Seems to me that crafting seems to be myth oriented! lol, even my robe/hat for myth were the easiest to do in terms of the spell crads.

Anyway, I have been having much fun with the portals and i notice the kids who visit my grand son at my place love playing Tag and Hide and Seek LOL

Have fun everyone !!

Keira of many legends

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
polop069 wrote:
i think you should be able to...

1. put teleporters in your shared bank

2. craft them. recipie here:
1 1st rank spell depending on color. example: green imp, yellow bloodbat, etc.
2 ore
3 ghost fire
4 diamonds
1 crystal vial
i am open to sugestions

Dude that would be way way way way way way way way way too easy. Then some people would have a house made of JUST teleporters. Teleport- go to another-teleport etc etc and then it would TOTALLY reduce the teleporter in the Crowns Shop- make them worth, like, 500 crowns? less? Sorry if this is discouraging, but I am almost certain KI wont do this.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Teleporters are now able to be placed in shared bank, but when that occurs the port marks between characters are lost. Makes sense, not being able to port between different character houses.