Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Spells Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
For some reason fire spells do not regonize power pips. For example, if I wanted to use a Fire Bird spell, which requires four pips, and have two power pips (one power pip is equal to two regular pips), the game won't allow me to use the spell.
Also, if I were to have two power pips and two regular pips (that's six pips in total) and use the Fire Bird spell, it would consume all six pips when it only needed four.
I believe this is the case with all fire spells and would appreciate it if this glitch would be corrected.
Thank You for listening (reading)!

Administrator
Power Pips only count as two in your main school of focus, not your secondary or any treasure cards you may have.

If you are not a pyromancer, your fire spells will consume the Power Pips as if they are a single pip.

If you are a pyromancer, this sounds like a bug, so please contact customer support by using the Help & Support banner to the left.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Just going to throw this out here but, its SUN bird and i takes THREE pips :)

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I am a pyromancer, and have not noticed this bug. If I have a power pip, it always counts as two towards my fire spells. *shrug*