Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 0 wants to be your friend?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
For some reason i keep getting friend requests from lvl 0 blank
please fix this

Mason Dragonhunter lvl 38 Thaumaturge

Adherent
May 20, 2010
That sometimes happens when a player does a friend request and then gets disconnected.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
deejayyou102 wrote:
For some reason i keep getting friend requests from lvl 0 blank
please fix this

Mason Dragonhunter lvl 38 Thaumaturge

its just lag

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
This happens when a player is not in the same area as you, but clicks your name in the chat log, then sends a friend request. I get that a lot and i figured out that that was the problem. I always click yes and if it is someone i dont know, or whant to be friends with anmore, i remove them XD

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
This happens when a player is not in the same area as you, but clicks your name in the chat log, then sends a friend request. I get that a lot and i figured out that that was the problem. I always click yes and if it is someone i dont know, or whant to be friends with anmore, i remove them XD
same

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Lol I get this alot! Its strange I know! I had someone thats a menu chat and I kept clicking no and he/she still clicking "Yes" on "Are you sure you want to be this persons friend?" And it was ANNOYING! So its kinda weird. And I thought I was the only one who has that prob. xD!!!