Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reedeem card or code

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Administrator
The Headmaster's Tower is a fountain of information.

ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Redeem Card or Code
You may notice now when you log in to Wizard101 that you are given the option to Redeem Card or Code under your name.

Codes can be obtained from the April/May issue of <a href="http://www.beckett.com/beckettMOG/default.osi" target="_blank">Beckett Massive Online Gamer</a> magazine that is available in March.

Cards will be available soon, so watch our Message Boards for more information.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Administrator
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Might it be possible to get an issue number so we older folk who can't read the date on the Beckett WEB site can make sure we are ordering the correct issue?

Gamma wrote:
The Headmaster's Tower is a fountain of information.

ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Redeem Card or Code
You may notice now when you log in to Wizard101 that you are given the option to Redeem Card or Code under your name.

Codes can be obtained from the April/May issue of <a href="http://www.beckett.com/beckettMOG/default.osi" target="_blank">Beckett Massive Online Gamer</a> magazine that is available in March.

Cards will be available soon, so watch our Message Boards for more information.

Administrator
I'll find out the issue number and get back to you.

It will be the April/May 2009 issue that will go on sale in March 2009.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Gamma wrote:
I'll find out the issue number and get back to you.

It will be the April/May 2009 issue that will go on sale in March 2009.

I'm pretty sure it's #18 page 37 or something something

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Buy the magazine and find out ;D
I got the thing it gives you .. I LOVE IT!!!! kudos to all the people that made it, walking through the spiral i get spammed with friend requests an comments about it :D

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
reedeem card or code means that if you get a code that is good for wizard101 you enter it there and you get a special prize that is good for your wizard. You can get the codes from Game magazines, and wizard101 Game cards. Thats all I know of right now I am not shore if wizard101 will make new codes or some thing but yeah thats all I really know of.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
poptropican5 wrote:
What is reedeem card or code under your name when you log in?

Look at tv advertisements for Wizard101, too. I got my code there. At the end of the ad sometimes at the bottom of the screen there is a secret code.

--Alexis Jadeflame Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
one more thing where can you buy like gift card and stuff outside in real life

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Login on this site. not real. go to redeem card or code, it should be there. then redeem your code :D

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Buy the magazine and find out ;D

Were can i buy the magazine for wizard101 plz tell me

Administrator
Beckett Massive Online Gamer and Beckett Fun Online Games can be found at Target, Wal-Mart, Barnes & Noble, Borders, Blockbuster, Toys 'R' Us, specialty comics and gaming shops, major grocery chains, and other mass-market and hobby retailers in the United States.

You can purchase subscriptions, backissues and individual magazines from Becket directly at http://store.beckett.com/Gaming-and-Entertainment-Magazines/

community@wizard101.com