Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Want to Hatch, anyone??

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Hello all! Talon ShadowStone here, wondering if anyone would be interested in hatching with my Epic Mighty Judgment pet! It has:
Mana Gift (+~95 Mana)
Balance-It (+6% Balance Acc.)
Gargantuan (Garg. Item Card: +225 to equipped attack)
Vengeance (Vengeance Item Card: +20% Critical Hit chance for 4 turns)

Please let me know if you are interested in a hatch! I am looking for pets with Pip O Plenty and/or universal defense boosts.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
Hello all! Talon ShadowStone here, wondering if anyone would be interested in hatching with my Epic Mighty Judgment pet! It has:
Mana Gift (+~95 Mana)
Balance-It (+6% Balance Acc.)
Gargantuan (Garg. Item Card: +225 to equipped attack)
Vengeance (Vengeance Item Card: +20% Critical Hit chance for 4 turns)

Please let me know if you are interested in a hatch! I am looking for pets with Pip O Plenty and/or universal defense boosts.
I have a spinyfish that is epic (Same one from my other post) with pip o' plenty. How is August 27 at around 7:00 PM central time? (So i can have some time for gold :-D)

Chase Nightbreath
Lord Rex, Epic 61(20)

Defender
May 30, 2010
supersaigan what realm i have a a few pets that are adult or i think epic idk sea draogon and forest lord

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
mollyisthebest wrote:
supersaigan what realm i have a a few pets that are adult or i think epic idk sea draogon and forest lord
I like to go on less crowded realms such as Wu, and ya may have to wait about a week cause i only have 11,050 gold. How about the 27th of August at same date as the message above?

Chase Nightbreath Level 60 Pyromancer
Lord Rex