Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chester Droors, A Boss Too Hard To Face Alone

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Historian
May 28, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
I just got here, I'm level 54 I'm not sure if I can either.

Oh oh, I did it! I also did the last boss too! I won! Even after beating him, the crack in wall is still there with no boss, wierd huh?

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
If you can't beat it alone, bring some pals!

It's easy for a legend. If you have a friend who is level 50+ ask him/her.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I don't recall having any trouble with him on either my level 26 Ice or level 28 storm. I did buy a minotaur minion treasure card for my Myth since he will shield and taunt, and I was lucky enough to get a level 25 wand with an extra pip way back when crowns stuff was in bazaar, so that helps.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
the only problem i can see with this boss is for the 25-40 wizards. Once you've learned your school's trap and your level 42 spell, you can handle it. I have a level 22 or so which i am going to level and try to beat wysteria at level 25 (the lowest level possible). Wish me luck!

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I completely agree with you. I am a LV. 40, and almost 41, and I get pulverized every time I face him.

"A wand is weak, but the user is strong"
Valkloor Duskrunner
Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Ya know you can have friends teleport. :D Thats how i defeated him. yea. He cheats by healing himself with a balance spell. It took me and my friend a long time defeating him, and i was rushed 'cause it was supper time! :P

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Zdrone wrote:
I completely agree with you. I am a LV. 40, and almost 41, and I get pulverized every time I face him.

Valkloor Duskrunner
Master Pyromancer

Once you get helephant, you should be fine to do it solo. If you cant, buy some life shield treasure cards or ask friends to teleport.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
cookiejar42 wrote:
I died my first time on level 49! I'm level fifty now but I doubt it'll make much of a difference. He is a very difficult boss. :( The second time I went in with a better strategy-- kill the minions first because they will keep attacking relentlessly. It's almost impossible to kill chester in one hit without, like, crazy critical, blades, and traps. Just keep trying, young wizard.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 50 Balance
ok chester is kinda awesome i mean being under mind control and all i like what he says "time to reveiw todays lesson traps" i want him instead of that she cow moolinda. i have to thank kingsisle for chester he was a breeze and i barely lost health im lvl 60 so to those of you who are having problems take out the minions first and make sure to heal keep trying :D :D :D :D

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Floweramon wrote:
So far I've really been loving Wysteria. Not too hard, but not too easy. That is, until I came across this boss. At first I thought the problem was the fact that he cheats, but after chatting with other players I think it's something else.

1. The 3 on 1 battle is too outmatched, particularly when the rules are being bended and the bosses are so strong. This wouldn't be too bad, I've fought over-powered bosses before, but I think the next point is the real problem.

2. You can only battle him by yourself. Again, with the bosses being so strong and the rules being broken, I'm very surprised that you're only permitted to bring yourself in the fight.

I'd like to hear what other people have to say, but I would really like the people in charge to at least consider changing it so you can bring other people into the fight. Considering that this world is meant for wizards at lvl25 and I had trouble at lvl34, I really think this is something worth considering.

You can have friends port in and help you, because I had helped a friend and some of my fellow wizards have used the aid.

At Legendary Ice status, I was laughing at the 3 on 1 match, because the Snow Angel combined with a sun spell to power up allowed me to wipe the floor of Chester's minions, and then finish him off.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice in Wysteria

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
I beat him the first time i tried as a level 34-35 Storm Wizard. I didn't even need henchmen. That being said, I had 18 health when it ended. One fizzle at the end there would have meant a loss.

I think I used Tempest to take out his minions, and then I used Kraken a few times for the boss. I recall using a Satyr and Pixie heal (Life Mastery Amulet was just purchased an hour before I fought him, and it saved my life).

Added up, they did 2788 total damage to me for that fight (Satyr and Pixie gave me 1260 plus my 1546 total health)

Survivor
May 02, 2009
FireGod299 wrote:
Zdrone wrote:

Valkloor Duskrunner
Master Pyromancer

Once you get helephant, you should be fine to do it solo. If you cant, buy some life shield treasure cards or ask friends to teleport.

I just hit level 41 :D :D :D

Valkloor Duskrunner
Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Hmm, interesting. I managed to beat him with a friend. I don't know how but... I did. :D

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
There are some ways in order to beat Professor Droors.
Here are some of the ways I know:

1. If you have some crowns, why not buy some henchmen to assist you, be sure to pick the Death henchmen.
2. Work with other quests in other worlds, why not battle him again once you get level 55+? You could win in a few rounds.
3. You can also buy minion packs, or treasure cards, there are some cards that can summon minions.

Well, I am sure you have beaten him by now. But for some wizards haven't beaten him, good luck.

----------------------------------
-Robert EmeraldPyre, Legendary Pyromancer.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
Floweramon wrote:
So far I've really been loving Wysteria. Not too hard, but not too easy. That is, until I came across this boss. At first I thought the problem was the fact that he cheats, but after chatting with other players I think it's something else.

1. The 3 on 1 battle is too outmatched, particularly when the rules are being bended and the bosses are so strong. This wouldn't be too bad, I've fought over-powered bosses before, but I think the next point is the real problem.

2. You can only battle him by yourself. Again, with the bosses being so strong and the rules being broken, I'm very surprised that you're only permitted to bring yourself in the fight.

I'd like to hear what other people have to say, but I would really like the people in charge to at least consider changing it so you can bring other people into the fight. Considering that this world is meant for wizards at lvl25 and I had trouble at lvl34, I really think this is something worth considering.

i was lvl 29 when i did it and the way i did it was first of all kill the minions because they get in the way and then use all your traps and blades to kill him in one strike
i am not a storm but a life wizard that means that all my attack are weaker than any other wizards and the worst of all..... he was life to!! and i did it all alone so its not really about power but about thinking what card to use next :-) i hoped this helped