Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Lots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I have this cool idea where you can get a plain lot! If so, there should be different types of lots, like different sizes and from other worlds. Lots would be like houses, without the buildings. Lots would be were you can put in lots of outdoor stuff. But with this feature, they should add the ability to add buildings and huge things as well. Like, if you got a huge lot, then you could buy like two or three houses or towers that you can go in and put items in.

Sound like a good idea?

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
shockerdc wrote:
I have this cool idea where you can get a plain lot! If so, there should be different types of lots, like different sizes and from other worlds. Lots would be like houses, without the buildings. Lots would be were you can put in lots of outdoor stuff. But with this feature, they should add the ability to add buildings and huge things as well. Like, if you got a huge lot, then you could buy like two or three houses or towers that you can go in and put items in.

Sound like a good idea?

Love it! Like build your own castle! And once you have built it, you can make a crafting recipe for it, if your friends want it! :D

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
shockerdc wrote:

Sound like a good idea?

Love it! Like build your own castle! And once you have built it, you can make a crafting recipe for it, if your friends want it! :D
that would be really good with the new teleporters