Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new world idea.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Name: Gladious

Type of NPCs: Gods and Goddesses

Introduction of new spell (primary): Air/Wind (You can post some spells about it if you want)

Type of world: Bright and cloudy

Walking ability: Flying (not like the dragon ride when you go to malistaire.) Either you get a potion or ask for a special mount.

Story: Morganthe has just fled with the knowledge of Celestia. She has overthrown Gladious and converting the world into death and despair.

Headmaster Ambrose is calling you.

Quest name: Founded!... But not caught!

Headmster Ambrose: "No time for introduction. We have found Morganthe! But the key to the world she fled to, Gladious, is secretly kept in Mooshu. Go talk to the high monk, Tan Keng, and see if he know where the spiral key is!"

Tan Keng:" Yes young wizard? (As you explain the situation, Tan Keng turns very frighten for some unknown reason) Yes, yes... I know what you are speaking of. This area where weare guarding the key is highly dangerous. There is a portal in a hut in Shoshun Village. You must ask Emperor Yoshihto for the locations of the matches and candles. Right now all i can tell you is what hut is the location to open the portal. Good luck Wizard!"

Quest name: The Ruby Candle.

Emperor Yoshihto: "What can i do for you, Wizard? (You explain again the dire situation.) Oh my this is troubling indeed. The first item you will search for is the Ruby Candle. Go into Shiritaki Temple and battle Yozimo to prove your worth and earn it."

Yozimo:" Prove your strength young Wizard and fight."

Boss Information + Minion:
-Appearance is a black monk
-School is Death
-He has 13,250 health
-he cheats (if KI aproves of this idea then they will decide the cheats)

-Minion is a green pig (like Sanzokou Bandits)
-School is Balance
-He has 9,700 health

Yozimo:"You have proved your worth in battle, you may have the Ruby Candle."(Yozimo fades away as the Ruby Candle appears in your hand!)

[Your returning to emperor yoshihito]
Emperor Yoshihito:"Outstanding work for your first test."

Okay, I'm going to stop here and see what you think of it so far. If i get enough positive feedback then I will continue.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
gogogo159 wrote:
Name: Gladious

Type of NPCs: Gods and Goddesses

Introduction of new spell (primary): Air/Wind (You can post some spells about it if you want)

Type of world: Bright and cloudy

Walking ability: Flying (not like the dragon ride when you go to malistaire.) Either you get a potion or ask for a special mount.

Story: Morganthe has just fled with the knowledge of Celestia. She has overthrown Gladious and converting the world into death and despair.

Headmaster Ambrose is calling you.

Quest name: Founded!... But not caught!

Headmster Ambrose: "No time for introduction. We have found Morganthe! But the key to the world she fled to, Gladious, is secretly kept in Mooshu. Go talk to the high monk, Tan Keng, and see if he know where the spiral key is!"

Tan Keng:" Yes young wizard? (As you explain the situation, Tan Keng turns very frighten for some unknown reason) Yes, yes... I know what you are speaking of. This area where weare guarding the key is highly dangerous. There is a portal in a hut in Shoshun Village. You must ask Emperor Yoshihto for the locations of the matches and candles. Right now all i can tell you is what hut is the location to open the portal. Good luck Wizard!"

Quest name: The Ruby Candle.

Emperor Yoshihto: "What can i do for you, Wizard? (You explain again the dire situation.) Oh my this is troubling indeed. The first item you will search for is the Ruby Candle. Go into Shiritaki Temple and battle Yozimo to prove your worth and earn it."

Yozimo:" Prove your strength young Wizard and fight."

Boss Information + Minion:
-School is Death
-He has 13,250 health
-he cheats (if KI aproves of this idea then they will decide the cheats)

-Minion is a green pig (like Sanzokou Bandits)
-School is Balance
-He has 9,700 health

Yozimo:"You have proved your worth in battle, you may have the Ruby Candle."(Yozimo fades away as the Ruby Candle appears in your hand!)

[Your returning to emperor yoshihito]
Emperor Yoshihito:"Outstanding work for your first test."

Okay, I'm going to stop here and see what you think of it so far. If i get enough positive feedback then I will continue.

I love this idea more than any other idea i have ever seen on new worlds! ever since i read the Percy Jackson books and other god and goddess related things i have wanted them in this game! I have some ideas for your world idea! Ok, i have some characters to give you quests but not the quests themselves. here they are. Athena, Zeus, Posiedon, Hades, Artemis and Aphrodite. I hope you like this!
Rachel Ghostcatcher level 58 conjurer

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
(Boss Information + Minion:
-School is Death
-He has 13,250 health
-he cheats (if KI aproves of this idea then they will decide the cheats) )

no offense but he is harder than malistare
but if this happened it wouldn't be for a few worlds. sry if made this post a lot glummer

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
Hey gogogo159 nice idea about the gods and godesses. I think that the townspeople should each be a demi-god from each diff. god/godess. If KI follows through on your plan for Gladius, what would the clothes/accessories/pets look like? I think there should at least be a lvl 58 spell as a pet except for Leviathan (because already made).

Survivor
May 02, 2009
i think they should make a addittion to krokotopia like witertusk to grizzleheim where an evil genie is taking over and with the help of the good genie defeat the evil one. Post again when i have more ideas about his

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
Great idea! :D Flying around sounds cool, and it would probably be a fun world.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
There are already 3 new worlds mentioned in the dialogue of Wysteria, so I think KI has enough on their plates with those in the future.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
I think that there should be a world where you can fly high in the sky using mounts that you already have or get during a quest.

The monsters here are dragons in the sky where you fly (there stats are below)

sunbirds also in the sky in another area

fire versions of colossus on the ground in one area

life versions helephants on another are

you must be level 45 to enter

Stats here are

dragons-1000 health (you do fight in the shy on a cloud) rank 7 death school

sunbirds-900 health rank 6 fire school

fire colossus-1200 health rank 7 fire school

life helephants-1500 health rank 6 life school

the main characters are sunbirds (the ones above are evil ones like manders in kroktopia)
the houses are cages (i am a little iffy on this part)

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
cbwiz wrote:
-School is Death
-He has 13,250 health

but if this happened it wouldn't be for a few worlds. sry if made this post a lot glummer

Its a level 70 world not 50.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
natenkate wrote:
There are already 3 new worlds mentioned in the dialogue of Wysteria, so I think KI has enough on their plates with those in the future.
yea i agree with you. plus i am hearing rumors on that they are already starting a new world i:.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
rosco12213 wrote:
I think that there should be a world where you can fly high in the sky using mounts that you already have or get during a quest.

Stats here are

the main characters are sunbirds (the ones above are evil ones like manders in kroktopia)
It would have to be special, different mounts because worlds like Wizard City, Krok, Mb, etc aren't set up for actually flying in the sky. Also flying in the sky would take it to a whole new perspective on the graphics on the game and we don't want to lag now do we? And I am sprry for not posting the other part. School is stressing on my brain.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
I will postpone this idea for now. Once we here reliable news on the next world when the level cap increases, I might start to continue the idea. Peace for now.

-Evan NightWalker Level 60 Death
-John HawkHunter Level 60 Myth

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
rosco12213 wrote:

Stats here are

Maybe where Profesor Greyrose came from :-)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
Back about 12 years ago I led a project for a supplement to the Games Workshop game called Mordheim.
The supplement was called "Lustria - Cities of Gold" and it dealt with the archetype of Aztec/Mayan culture but instead of native central and south American Indian tribes the world was dominated by dinosaurs and lizardmen.
Why not have a world in the Spiral like that?
A jungle world with ancient Mayan stone pyramids, warring villages and let the settings inhabitants be leopards, wild boars, lizardmen and some humans.
Use some of symbols from Aztec and Mayan religious mythology like the Aztec Quetzalcoatl. That would make for a very nice spell!

I'm surprised someone at Kings Isle hasn't come up with this idea yet.

OR.... maybe they have? *grin*

Steven Stormbringer

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
cbwiz wrote:
-School is Death
-He has 13,250 health

i want to rethink what i said. after seeing the stats for the boss for efreet,
i say this could happen