Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ONI STATUE from Katia Firewinter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I farmed this boss 48 times and never once got the oni-statue.

Does she still drop it?

If you did get it recently post the date you got it from her so we know it is current, thank you.

Historian
May 01, 2010
Stelk wrote:
I farmed this boss 48 times and never once got the oni-statue.

Does she still drop it?

If you did get it recently post the date you got it from her so we know it is current, thank you.

yes, she does still drop it, i got mine at the beginning of this month (first try, unusual for me) but dont worry, i farmed blackhope 200+ times, got more than 20,000 gold from her drops only, and ended up giving up and bought it for gold from crowns shop.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
When you're dealing with something that will drop 5% of the time or less, you could get that item three times in the next 10 battles or get none in the next 100 battles. Missing it 50 times in a row doesn't increase the chance of getting it on the next try.

Since the Oni Statue is "No Auction" and not available from the Crowns Shop, the only way to get it is to keep trying. You might want to cycle through a few Crowded realms during prime time to look for others who are also farming Katia Firewinter.