Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't find any answer here...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
... so please move this post to the proper forum if it is in the wrong place. Thank you!

I would like to know how - if at all - I can transfer CROWNS to another member on our family membership, but not on my account? More specifically I want to transfer 3000 crowns to my husband's account so he can get a mount (poor guy is on foot :?) . He has only 2000, so asked if I could transfer some of mine to him.

I cannot figure out how to do that or even if it is possible!

Please answer... I think he is getting tired of saying "I'll wait here... when you get there just tell me to port"

Thanks so much
Kymma Lifebringer

Administrator
Your answer is in our Knowledge Base:
http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/kingsisle.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=177

Crowns can only be transferred between Accounts combined in a Family of Accounts.

You do not need a Membership to transfer Crowns between a Family of Accounts.

To transfer your Crowns you must first login to the website with the Family Master username. Once logged in go to My Accounts. Under my accounts you will see a list of the Accounts in your family. Enter your Parental Controls password at the top and a Transfer button will show up next to the accounts. Click the Transfer button by any of the accounts.

This will bring you to the Crowns Transfer page. Note that ChildAccount03 here has an amount of Non-Transferable Crowns. There are the 75 Crowns from account creation that cannot be moved.

Select the account you would like the Crowns transferred from, and which account you would like them moved to.

Last you will manually type in how many Crowns to transfer and press the Green Transfer button at the bottom.

In the end you will be put back onto the My Accounts page, where you can see that your Crowns have been transferred.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 04, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Your answer is in our Knowledge Base:
http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/kingsisle.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=177

Crowns can only be transferred between Accounts combined in a Family of Accounts.

You do not need a Membership to transfer Crowns between a Family of Accounts.

To transfer your Crowns you must first login to the website with the Family Master username. Once logged in go to My Accounts. Under my accounts you will see a list of the Accounts in your family. Enter your Parental Controls password at the top and a Transfer button will show up next to the accounts. Click the Transfer button by any of the accounts.

This will bring you to the Crowns Transfer page. Note that ChildAccount03 here has an amount of Non-Transferable Crowns. There are the 75 Crowns from account creation that cannot be moved.

Select the account you would like the Crowns transferred from, and which account you would like them moved to.

Last you will manually type in how many Crowns to transfer and press the Green Transfer button at the bottom.

In the end you will be put back onto the My Accounts page, where you can see that your Crowns have been transferred.

Note to Prof. Greyrose: since the "My Accounts" page was recently updated/revised, you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Unlock Parental Controls" now. There is no option at the top of the page for this.