Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So sad yet funny XD

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I was doing pvp with one of my friends and th other eteam used beguile on my teamwork and I was like "what?". I thought it would probably only have effects on monsters. He passed an nothing happened so I figured I was right. I used forest lord with a ton of power ups and after dealing a lot of damage to the other team it flipped around and attacked my teammate!!!! I just thought that was so sad yet hilarious. Has this happened to others?

Tiffany pixigem - level 60 theurgist

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Now that you mentioned it. I want to get my hands on this. I think it would be funny to use it on someone like storm and damage their team!

Aaron WinterRiver
Level 60 Legendary Thaumturge

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Yea beguile is kind of a gamble if you ask me, I remember when i was playing my balance and the team beguiled me, they actually gave me 2 turns to heal and blade, and it actually ended up me winning that match, had they not beguiled and just attacked I would have lost completely but because they didn't, I won xD. But don't get me wrong beguile can still work a lot and I have seen it get rid of teams instantly.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
I have been on both sides of Beguile. Both times it was with Rebirth, when my team used it on a life wiz and healed our party and herself, leaving her teammates with low health. But Alas I have been in that life persons shoes where I got hit and healed the opposing party. Awesome tactic, but needs to be used a the right time.

Beguile does not work with 1 on 1 spells such as Judgement and Heckhound. So if you are in a situation where you think you are subject to a storm lord or angel spell. try beguile and confuse some people.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Rofl my team used beguile on a healer that had full health, and all 4 of us got a rebirth :D