Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The next universe

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
So the spiral has 8 worlds. Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, Grizzleheim and Wintertusk(extension world). But what if there is another universe. The spiral is one. But are there any others? A whole new universe with a whole new set of worlds, continuing the story line. What other universe do you think is out there? What new worlds are there for us to explore? I hope we find out one day but for now, lets just see your ideas about the next universe!

Luke ThunderShade
Level 60 Conjurer
Master Angler

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Good question. Last year i wrote a wizard101 book ( yes i book i am very much into writing ) and i made up a few new worlds hope you like them! World 1: Normando- A world of storm magic. This world is full of sea monsters, cloud beasts, rain demons, lightning gods and the ruler of Normando, the storm titan! There are 2 streets in this world, Rain City and Storm Valley. Also there is 1 dungeon, The Lightning Temple. World 2: Lavarock- a sequel to Dragonspyre with dragons and such but only much harder. Lavarock would raise the level cap to 70 with new spells and pets and Normando would be a side world. Well those are my ideas hope you like them! :D