Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All Ice Spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Hey. So, I'm a lvl. 52 Thaumaturge, and I've been getting kind of curious of the spells for ice ABOVE my level. I know their is Snow Angel or something along that line, but I have no clue as to what level you get it, what damage it gives, and what other spells are in between.

Anyone care to help me out?
Thanks,
Bailey Icecloud, Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LimitedA wrote:
Hey. So, I'm a lvl. 52 Thaumaturge, and I've been getting kind of curious of the spells for ice ABOVE my level. I know their is Snow Angel or something along that line, but I have no clue as to what level you get it, what damage it gives, and what other spells are in between.

Anyone care to help me out?
Thanks,
Bailey Icecloud, Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Sure. Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You get Frozen Armor, which is a beefed up version of Ice Armor, and Snow Angel.

Rather than list everything, here's a direct link to the Wizard101 Central Wiki link to Ice school spells.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

This will give you complete information on all spells, and it will also show you what spells you might have missed along the way.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Snow Angel is the next spell you will learn and the last one you cast untill another update is released anytime soon. You can get Snow Angel at Level 58. The damage is 100 + 660 for over 3 rounds (the damage is higher with your damage boost). Hope this helps!

Aaron WinterRiver
Level 60 Legendary Thaumturge

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009