Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
I know my post is probably going to get rejected because I read the rules of conduct before hand, and I'm aware that I'm posting in the wrong section, but their isn't a section for this post. Anyway, I'm a teen aged and i've thoroughly enjoyed this game more than any other. I've played everything from xbox 360, to ps3 to over 50 online rpg's and first person shooters. This game has been most enjoyable from several reasons, one is that no-one can swear or attack me for no apparent reason, and the game is long, enjoyable and not repetitive. A very friendly community and staff.

Thank you, Wizard101 and all of it's staff members as you've made one of the most friendly, laid back games. Good job. (:

I won't spam again, sorry.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I think they should add a forum where we can put things like this.... since there isn't one I would not consider it spam at all.

Mr. Lincoln? or whoever is in charge of this?? Can you do that fo rus please?

I would also like to express my gratitude for this game and its creators - awesome job guys! My entire family is on (4 on the account now) and we quest together, thereby increasing our family enjoyment time by tons. It is also educatioinal, by teaching critical thinking skills, and yes, even social skills and math!! My son is special needs and has come a LONG way in those areas thanks to Wiz101!

So, for our family, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :D