Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Elixir

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
Time has now come in need of housing elixirs
i have sold so many great houses, so i can get the new ones
I now have Storm House, Watchtower Hall and Celestial Observatory on my character that i use the most, and that got the best houses. The Attic System is too "complicated". You need to sell a lot of items, so you can then pickup more items and hopefully, you can buy a house after one of them is sold.
Storm house has always been on this character, i recently made Watchtower hall, and i love it. and Celestial Observatory got an Arena and is too good to be sold.
So with 2 CRAFTED houses, and 1 that has been here forever, i am in need of a housing elixir. of course there is one with the bundles, but how am i supposed to use my Palace if i get a different house?

So it would be nice, and i am sure many agree, that an Elixir for Houses in crown shop would be a great way for us to have something to do, and you make money on it.
HouseElixir can be sold for 5000 crowns, or i am happy with even 10 000, and if we then buy a house in crown shop for crows you can earn big money on this. (or add another 0 or something for it to be sold for gold, just like the houses)

House Projects are fun, as long as its not limited.
Thanks, and i hope you can add this in the shop soon :)

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
i have 5 houses it sounds crazy but its because i have the death house watch tower hall and the cl house to( i kind of a crazy crafter) and the reason i have 5 one char is because the epic bundle gift cards along with all that cool stuff is an extra housing space elixir and i have both of the mega bundle packs. also there is a way to have way more then 3 houses its if you get the to bundle packs so you can have the 2 extra spaces for them AND if you have a lot of real money buy 2 of the same one that way you can give the house to any other char and you can use the house elixir on your self so that way when the next epic bundle comes out you get to have that house AND still have room for another house:D

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Please add this but let it be sold for gold and crowns. After all it takes like 10,000 years to craft anything in this game so it is not like people will have 12 crafted houses.

To control this so it doesnt get out of hand with people buying it and using it on the 10,000 gold houses, make it so it only works on the crafted and the ones from the crown shops. The first 3 are for the purchased ones in the game.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009