Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The debate of judgement!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
Ok I am a ice and I have 2,700 rounding and fought a 1,500 wizard, he was from marylebone. The odds were pretty good, but the problem was I was using ever last pip to put up shields to protect from judgement and he just use them up and do it again. It gets pretty annoying when you got a little guy like him pretty much flicking you. So can the damage be lowered... just a LITTLE! like 25. At least for duels!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
Curiousluke11 wrote:
Ok I am a ice and I have 2,700 rounding and fought a 1,500 wizard, he was from marylebone. The odds were pretty good, but the problem was I was using ever last pip to put up shields to protect from judgement and he just use them up and do it again. It gets pretty annoying when you got a little guy like him pretty much flicking you. So can the damage be lowered... just a LITTLE! like 25. At least for duels!

the problem does not lie in the damage of judgement,
the problem lies in the fact you are to concerned about sheilds
stock up on damage dealers and health healers, stuns and buff steals
100 per pip is not all that grand compared to what you can dish out in 6 rounds if you do damage for 80% of them

Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
I agree wholeheartedly. I'm a 50th level storm wizard with little room for error when it comes to losing hit points. I can still lose in 3-4 turns to judgement.

I don't want to hear about how I need to study ice to learn their shield. Every school has shield that can be bought for only 1 training point. I think balance needs one too.

Shoot, I'd even be happy with a negate spell for balance like that for storm, fire and ice.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
i guess when i tested for the game i got real lucky, i tested for balance and am a grandmaster, sorry for any who felt like i flicked at theim on my way up to grandmaster.