Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Lvl Were You When You Got To Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
Lachjdk on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
I think I might of been level 18. I tried to do no side quests and be as low a level as possible. I still try to do that.
level 18???wow thats really good.although it might be a liei got to marleybone at lvl 29.krokatopia itself is kinda of hard.the last boss krokapatra(i might have spelled it wrong)was actually really hard when i was lvl 29.im a storm and her resistance is crazy big so i used storm prism ALOT.r u sure its lvl 18 cuz u get there at lvl 12,

if its not a lie nice job if it is a lie,

sloanwildmancer lvl 36,
ps can someone plz help me with dr.von katzenian in the centaur realm

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
Dogsrule on Aug 13, 2011 wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.
29 because I did Wysteria (Hint Hint, it gives a good amount of exp for letting you in at lvl 25)

Gavin MythBreaker

Survivor
May 06, 2012
I got to MB at level 29!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I can't 100% FULLY remember the level I got Marleybone on. I guess it was level 30. Maybe 28 or 29, but like I said, I'm not completley sure.

-Rachel SilverBlossom Lv. 36

Survivor
Jan 10, 2013
firewall1111 on Aug 14, 2011 wrote:
Do you have to get a quest to go to Marleybone? If so, what are the requirements needed. I'm level 26 and I cant find where you need to go. I'm currently working on the tomb of storms.
it is a dungeon. I got to marleybone at level 32 because i waited to do the dungeon. after the dungeon they have a series of quests. hope i helped.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2013
Nathunder on Aug 20, 2011 wrote:
I have two quests for marleybone, but I don't have it as a world yet. Any explanations?
you probably havent finished the right quest yet. try doing some dungeon quests in tomb of storms, after that they have a series of small quests and you should probably be able to get to marleybone then.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Omg? Really guys? I was in Marleybone at level 23. :D ( W101 addict )

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 36 theurgist

P.s Not a lie, I sit in front of my screen for hours and hours and I don't do side quest.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Editing answer!

Oh, yeah :3

I was level 29 when I went to Mooshu ^-^ ( I didn't solo Big ben, went with 2 other people, one disconnected when we started the Spike the Crusher battle, she spilled all the milk -.-, we still won though, me and that ice wizard, take that meowarity! )
You can figure out what level I was when I went to Marleybone, ( 23 )

Squeal! I'm doing the Plague Oni Quest and i'm excited, almost to Dragonspyre! ^-^

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 36 theurgist

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
When I got to Marleybone, I was level 38. Krokotopia took way too long and I ended up not starting Dragonspyre until level 50! But I'm now level 75 in Avalon, (just started the Wild). I hope to get to Azteca soon! I recebtly started a Balance wizard and he will soon be Warlord. He is level 12. Anyway, Krokotopia was super long and
boring. But Celestia took way too long. But I eventually caught up.
Jared Shadowbreaker Level 75

"Life may have weak attacks, but you can always count on life because they heal, and my gnomes does 2,473,920 damage. That's without blading. Life looks weak, but we are strong."

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
I guess lvl 28 or lvl 29.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
Around 20 on my balance but this was back before wysteria was released, and when I didnt have the patience to deal with grizzleheims expierence. Now I force myself to play GH

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
I was about a level 32
(it took me a very long time lol)

-Tasha Foeglade
level 39

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
i think i got to marleybone around level 25-ish (i was a fast worker)

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
I got there around level 20

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Do you have to get a quest to go to Marleybone? If so, what are the requirements needed. I'm level 26 and I cant find where you need to go. I'm currently working on the tomb of storms.
You have to beat the tomb of storms in krokotopia first.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
purplepancakes on Aug 16, 2011 wrote:
lvl 23
I was around that level

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
My friend got in at lvl 64. He went to Avalon a lot with his friend.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
On my Fire, I do not remember.

My Myth wizard went into Marleybone at around level 35. He is the master at being overleveled xD

My Death wizard went into MB at level 20. I am using my Death to be right on time when it comes to being in worlds. I like Marleybone, especially when it is a challenge.

Nothing compares to Krokotopia though.

Daniel Fireflame, level 94

Daniel Ogrebreaker (currently in Mooshu) level 50

Daniel Soulslinger, level 25

Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
In my case I started krok at level 18, What i did was just farm in triton avenue. I wold ask my friends to port me there and i would kill things again and again to level up, then one day i bought 5000 crowns which brought me to finishing wizard city and starting krok, for me the level i got to Marleybone was about level 31. I kept on waiting for crowns so that's why i am above the level required. I finally got membership near the end of marleybone. I started moo shu at level 41 and ended at level 45. Right now i'm in dragonspyre as a level 48, currently in the great chasm i think. Can't wait to start celestia it's my favourite world, but before i start celestia i am probably gonna finish grizzleheim and hopefully wintertusk.

Kevin ghostblood, Level 48 . I will be in dragonspyre for now in the wraith realm, See you later wizards.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
you have to defeat the krok form of Cleopatra in order to get to marleybone. she is in a dungeon and is a lighting boss.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I think I was about lv. 30 when I got Marleybone. My friend, however, got it at level 22! She didn't even have Grizzleheim (which I got before Marleybone). It really doesn't matter what level you are on. It's just about finishing the main storyline. Here's a list of my worlds and levels that i've gotten them.
Krokotopia- 15
Grizzleheim-20
Marleybone-30
Wysteria-35
Mooshu-38ish
Dragonspyre-43
Celestia-49

Many people will get different worlds at different times. Its really not about your level at all. I know some people who have gotten Wysteria before Marleybone! Just follow the main storyline and you will get there.

Rachel SilverBlossom
--Master Thaumaturge--

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
balancegirl4545 on Aug 13, 2011 wrote:
That is when you beat mb

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
Dogsrule on Aug 13, 2011 wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.
You must of done some side because on my storm i got to MB around lvl 22 or something like that and beat it at lvl 27. I am now in pigswick instead of mooshu at lvl 28 and i did no side quest.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I got to MarleyBone when I was level 31 or 32. I leveled up a lot in the Tomb of Storms, so you most likely will get there by 30