Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Lvl Were You When You Got To Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2012
Dogsrule wrote:
If you've done the Karanahn Palace yet then you will get a quest to defeat the Temple of Storms. After that you will get a quest to go to Marleybone.
if you have to go to marleybone you have to finish the temple of storm

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
I got there about at lvl 35 :/ I was stuck on kroktopia and pigswick academy so yeah. But now i'm at dragon spyre and i'm lvl 43 :D :D :D
Natalie EmeraldHeart~ master lvl 34

* find the magic in you*

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
I unlocked Marleybone two days ago, at level 31. I play the worlds out of order, cause i got bored with Krokatopia. So yeah!

-Alyssa RoseGrove level 32

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I started marlybone at lvl 35 but it was very anoying

Level 64 Wizard

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
I was sadly a lvl 22, but I cant get into Hyde Park because I keep getting failure to load zone, but yeah, I was a lvl 22.
Tristan Drake
Level 22 Ice Mage

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
The highest level for me was 36 I think. I do Wysteria before I start Marleybone.

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 85
Victoria RosebloodLevel 82
Diana Moonflower Level 77
Christina Goldenheart Level 71

Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
I was level 30 to 33
Fiona Thunderfist level 43

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Lol I was I lvl 35 when I got to Mb I thought you get to mb the same way you get to grizzlehiem by a lvl cap
And I thought that lvl cap was lvl 35 so I battled lots if mobs in found out that was not true so then I did all the Krok story and I found out that was the way to mb

Survivor
Nov 02, 2012
Dogsrule on Aug 13, 2011 wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.
Around 25-30 (I kinda skipped wisteria at the time)

Valdus level 39

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I'm level 25 And still not in marleybone

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Dogsrule on Aug 13, 2011 wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.
You usually get there around 25-30 i got there at 26. The most common level is 28. It really does depend on wether you do side quests to get to certain levels.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
balance 22 and life 26 for my balance tomb of storms were a piece of cake .but for my lfe wiz. hard
Justin lvl 24 (in marleybone) marcus lotus shard lvl 38 wizard (in mooshu!)

Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
I got there at level 34 XD I only have high level friends like 30+ but only one that is19

EricRoseFlame lvl 35 magus sorcerer.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
I was level 29 because I procrastinated way too much in Krokotopia

Sarai StormWeaver

Survivor
Feb 18, 2013
how many crowns does Marleybone cost or is it free

Administrator
henscho on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
how many crowns does Marleybone cost or is it free
All zone prices can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/area-pricing
Marleybone is not a Free to Play Zone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
Well I have arrived to marleybone, but I am not doing any quest from there yet. Current level, 36. So the time I did go there for the first time, was on my birthday, the 21'st. 2 days ago.

Andrew Ravenshade

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
I am lvl30 and i still cant get to marleybone help!

Administrator
arararr on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Just as you had to complete all your required tasks in Wizard City before you could enter Krokotopia, so must you complete all your required tasks in Krokotopia before you can enter Marleybone. You are currently working on the quest "Retribution" given to you by Shalek the Wise. Continue that quest to unlock others that will lead you down the path to Marleybone.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Survivor
May 01, 2010
arararr on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Umm did you defeat krockopatra? If not you need to work on the quest or finish shalek the wises quest with rings and all that crafting and when your done crafting she will tell you to talk to felicia worthington in reagent square if you really want to go there. Oh I got there at 28 but it depends if you do grizzleheim and wysteria. And there will be a huge level difference. Hope ths helps.....

Brittany Summer lvl 30 fire magus

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
I was only lvl 23 when i got into MarelyBone

Luke ThunderWielder
Lvl 26 Balance
[I can Help You With Krokotopia Quests!]

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
I got there at level 31 so I just got there I'm working on a quest in mb where I have to search rooms or something Mark lifebringer level 31 life wizard ps my favorite life spells are nature's wrath and satyr what are yours? reply please!!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
arararr on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
I got there at level 31 so I just got there I'm working on a quest in mb where I have to search rooms or something Mark lifebringer level 31 life wizard ps my favorite life spells are nature's wrath and satyr what are yours? reply please!!!!!!
Note to arararr: the topic for this thread is "what lvl were you when you got to Marleybone?".

If you want to start a new topic (what are you favorite spells), you should click on "New Topic" button in the section that applies (probably the Ravenwood section), and start a new thread with your question.

We try not to "hijack" someone else's thread.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
About 30-32 because when my membership ends I train and help friends with quests and I NEVER EVER DENY side quests. Why deny them they give you good rewards