Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia is easy but looooonnnngggg!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
krokotopia is easy i did the throne room of fire solo it was like 5 minutes long that is the shortest dungeon in krok so is the temple of storms that was about 10 min.krokoshinix takes forever to complete. the well of spirits is a little short. the only hard part of krok is the tomb of beliuger all the bosses are like over 1000 health then over 2000 health then ends at over 3000 health. i never did it yet i never got the quest to do it.

my wizard:
Rachel WillowRider lvl 35
almost in mooshu!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you think Krokotopia is too long, wait for the next four worlds.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i know i shouldn't say this but it toke me two years to finish krok because i never had any help a

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
krokotopia is easy i did the throne room of fire solo it was like 5 minutes long that is the shortest dungeon in krok so is the temple of storms that was about 10 min.krokoshinix takes forever to complete. the well of spirits is a little short. the only hard part of krok is the tomb of beliuger all the bosses are like over 1000 health then over 2000 health then ends at over 3000 health. i never did it yet i never got the quest to do it. my wizard: Rachel WillowRider lvl 35 almost in mooshu!
So you've decided to wait until you're almost finished Marleybone to comment on how long krokotopia is? I don't know, it never seemed to be that long for me, but i always enjoy krokotopia. Mooshu always seems to be the grinding world for me. -eli and crew

Defender
May 01, 2011
i got in mooshu two days ago and i went to krok to train and it was not hard

Defender
May 01, 2011
i have been in dragonspyre and i went back to help me sis because she wanted to do all the krok dungeons (for xp) and it was short. but with the strong spells i casted got us lot of xp! ty for commenting on this forum!

my wizard, rachel willowrider lvl 47 almost lvl 48!

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Krok isn't as long as people say, in my opinion.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Krokotopia is not that looooonnnngggg!!!!!!!! Its more of a looonnnggg!!! It took me about half a month to complete. If you really want looooonnnngggg, then you should go to Mooshu.Took me THREE months to complete!

Defender
May 01, 2011
i must say krok took me a long time because i usually help friends and hang around my friends and explore.i really dont do my quests much i dont really do side quests in a world till i finish that world.

rachel willowrider grandmaster necromancer level 51 soon to be 52

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
are you kidding me? it took me 5 days to finish all of it and I am on like 2 hours a day.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
i know i shouldn't say this but it toke me two years to finish krok because i never had any help a

How does it take you two years to finish Krokotopia? I honestly don't believe you, buddy. o-o I finished it in half a week with no help. XD
And, I find Krokotopia to be very short compared to Marleybone. Marleybone was honestly the longest world in my opinion. Mooshu was long, but I enjoyed it.

.Alexis Crow - Level 42 Necromancer

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
V0LD3M0RT21 wrote:

How does it take you two years to finish Krokotopia? I honestly don't believe you, buddy. o-o I finished it in half a week with no help. XD
And, I find Krokotopia to be very short compared to Marleybone. Marleybone was honestly the longest world in my opinion. Mooshu was long, but I enjoyed it.

.Alexis Crow - Level 42 Necromancer

it did since i never got on much since i was always busy but every other worlds took month or more