Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

almost done

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 28, 2011
hello i am almost done with mb and i am level 35 i am about to do katz lab so i should be in mooshu about lvl 36 is that good or should i stop doing side quests or should i lvl up some more? thanks in advance

belgrim ogrebane smogger smasher

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
stop doing the side quest and continue with the story line and you should be in mooshu around 36 or 37

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Don't skip side quests. The experience points are helpful, as are the items dropped and the gold you receive.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cpiz wrote:
stop doing the side quest and continue with the story line and you should be in mooshu around 36 or 37

Bad idea to skip side quests. At least pick them up when you see them, and you can always go back and do them later. But trying to "find them" later is a big problem.

One example, in Dragonspyre, if you skip the side quests from Sunbrand, you won't get the quest to go in the tower for the history book. :?

And in Mooshu, if you skip the side quest for Oakheart, you'll be stuck later on in the game again...

So at least "pick them up" when you see them...

Explorer
May 28, 2011
thanks i am now about 100 xp to lvl 36 and my mom has established an "hour and a half a day" rule and big ben is two hours maybe i will find some time on the weekends

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
heroscapefan wrote:
thanks i am now about 100 xp to lvl 36 and my mom has established an "hour and a half a day" rule and big ben is two hours maybe i will find some time on the weekends
Get a legendary friend to help- if they know what they're doing, and you don't mind them killing everything in 2-4 turns, you should be able to clear through big ben in about 40 minutes or less. -eli and crew

Explorer
May 28, 2011
Explorer
May 28, 2011
yes! i am done with mb and on to mooshu and already in the takatai outpost on the quest where you destroy the supplies

belgrim ogrebane master mind lvl 36 myth

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I was at MooShu at lvl 38, but I think you should get some main quests,because you might finish MooShu at level 42+, like someone...