Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is the Deadliest Warrior????

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
Ok, so one of my favorite shows on tv is called Deadliest Warrior and it is from Earth. On the show, they would take 2 warriors who have never met in combat and compare their weapons and armor to see who gets the edge.( who's armor or weapons are better) They would compare them from close-range, mid-range, long-range, and special weapons. So one episode, they compared a pirate and a knight to see who would win. They compared the pirates weapons against a knights armor. I knights spear against the pirates pistol, and their swords against each other. The pirate ended up winning. But what if Wizard101 had something like this. They could compare 2 monsters who have never met in combat and have them duel each other. But it wouldnt be testing the wizardry skills, but their weapons.
So if the 2 warriors were a Krokotopian Nirini, from the Pyramid of Sun, against a Ninja Pig from Mooshu. We would compare their weapons. In this case, we would compare, short range weapons mid range, and armor. Do both have swords. Some Nirini kroks have swords and some have spears. Ninja Pigs have swords and since they are ninjas, I assume that they have ninja stars. But the Nirini have armor. Some have bronze breastplates, or armored headdressess, or gold chains draped over the shoulders and around their necks.
You can also compare wizards with their magic, such as Simeon(fire) and Susie Griffinbane(storm) You would compare their level 5 spells, their lvl 30 spells, and finally their grandmaster spells to see which does more damage, gives health, or does more over time. They same thing would apply for professors if they are dueling.
So tell me who you think would win in these matches:
- Nirini vs. Ninja Pig
- Fire Elf vs. Water Mole(remember that the fire elf has a bow and arrow)
-Piscean Guard vs. Samoorai

Then the Magical Duels:
-Simeon vs. Susie Griffinbane
-Moolinda Woo vs. Dalia Falmea

Sorry this was a very long post, but I hoped you liked it. Please post your comments and who you thing would win in the duels that I listed. Why dont you post some match-ups that you thing would be good. Thanks.
Who will be... THE DEADLIEST WARRIOR??????
- Josh Dragonbreeze Legendary Pyromancer

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at, here... Comparing weapons in a game where they are basically just props is meaningless. And I think you're a few details short. You see, DW compares the skills of warriors who have actually been observed fighting and whose fighting styles, armor, and weapons of choice have been closely analyzed. We've never seen Dalia or Moolinda fight, we don't know their dueling styles, and we don't have the slightest detail as to their armor specs or their health points... We don't even know what level (or rank) they are... It's impossible to determine if either would win.

A slightly more reasonable alternative would be to compare the magical abilities of enemies or bosses that we've seen and have fought, and can analyze their resistances and boosts, for example...

Meowiarty (2500) vs. War Oni (2000)

Meowiarty, besides having slightly better health an accuracy, has no key advantages over the War Oni.

Knows Sunbird, which puts him at a slight disadvantage, seeing as the most he could do with it is 71, but also has Snow Serpent, which levels the scale out. He's augmented with 4 Myth attack spells, and has a grand total of 7 attack spells overall, as well as Mythblae and Trap. His strongest (and most efficient) Myth spell is Cyclops, meaning that at the very most, with three turns of preparation, at least, Meowiarty can deal 549 damage to the War Oni, over a fourth of his health.

All of the War Oni's attack spells are Fire spells, an he has a total of 10. Of those ten, six are stronger than Meowiarty's most powerful spell.

He has Snow Shield, potentially reducing the effectiveness of Meowiarty's Snow Serpent.

War Oni also knows Sunbird, able to do 600 damage at its strongest. Note that it is the same level as Meowiarty's Cyclops, so in the same amount of time, War Oni can do more damage, but the difference in attack power does not exceed the difference in health in the long run, so this is not an advantage.

However, War Oni's next strongest damage spell, Magma Shark, can do 633 damage at its WEAKEST when buffed with Fireblade an Fire Trap, in the same amount of time that Meowiarty can cast Cyclops at its strongest with Mythblade and Myth Trap. Over time, the difference in attack power DOES exceed the difference in health, so this puts the War Oni at a staggering advantage over Meowiarty.

This advantage is augmented when considering that the War Oni has 3 more damage spells even stronger than Magma Shark, albeit needing a longer time to cast.

All events considered, the War Oni would annihilate Meowiarty should the two ever meet in combat.

--------

Although it's not quite like how they do it in Deadliest Warrior, that was the most ideal way to determine the outcome of those two combatants.

You don't have to do it my way, though. It's your thread, and it's your forum game. Do with it as you wish.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
I really like that idea, but you should do it with like two wizards. Like compare the stats, health, cards, and crit and everything. That would be very interesting.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
Oh yeah I have seen that show before they compared an African tribesmen with an Aztec warrior I am pretty sure that is a grea idea I support it and hope they can do that in the game. P.s. What channel is that show on? Can't remember.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
Hey everybody. Its the author. First of all, thanks for being the first people to post on my idea. Second, the first person who did,(sorry forgot your name) you make a very good point. But I personally thing that is pointing closer the the wizardry area of my idea. So that takes care of that part, but the other part was just simply the warriors armor and weapons that you can see on them. One thing that makes a HUGE gap in this idea is the scientific data with the tests that they do on the real show. (by the way you were right. when you first mentioned the war oni and meowiarty, I new that war oni would own).
And, the episode where the Zande Warrior(african tribesman) duels the Aztec Jaguar Warrior was in season 2 and the show is normally on Spike. So, keep posting more things, and remember what I said... "Post who you think would win in the matches i said and give me some of your own matches." OH!!! And one more thing... if you have seen Deadliest Warrior the show, tell me your favorite match up. (mine was spartan and ninja) And if you have XBOX LIVE, you should download at least one of the TWO deadliest warrior video games. That is what gave me the idea for this post. I personally love these games. But remember. WIZARD 101, well, its WIZARD101!!! Not many games are better than this amazing game. So check it out, but dont forget about this game because it is the best.Thanks and keep posting.
- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 60 Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
A few things. One I LOVE THIS IDEA! Two I think the best match up would be Malistaire VS The Sun Goddess at the end of Celestia. And three my favorite match up was US Army Rangers VS NKSOF(North Korean Special Operations Forces.)