Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Briskbreeze Tower Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
I need help on Briskbreeze tower. I will be happy to do it multiple times so any who want to help or need help just post!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Wizard101 Central allows posts to appear in real time, so you might want to try there.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hi my name is Sabrina GoldenBlossom I would be soooooo Glad to help you ( P.S You can find me in the commons and mostly everywhere! ) lvl-10
death is my school

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I need help on Briskbreeze tower. I will be happy to do it multiple times so any who want to help or need help just post!

It was a easy tower. I did it with a storm friend and he can lord on the 3rd round. But I would like to help. Give me a time.

Abigail Fairyblossom Grandmaster Theurgist (Level 55)
Hi my name is Sabrina GoldenBlossom I would be soooooo Glad to help you ( P.S You can find me in the commons and mostly everywhere! ) lvl-10
death is my school

I don't think you can. You can only enter the tower at level 50. Also, you can't port.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
It was a easy tower. I did it with a storm friend and he can lord on the 3rd round. But I would like to help. Give me a time.

Abigail Fairyblossom Grandmaster Theurgist (Level 55)

I would be happy to do it!
Bring your storm friend though
and tell me about the cheats before battle.
Also I will give you another message at the time to do it.
If your friend comes tell me