Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria is NOT the world after Celestia.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
The world Wysteria is not the world after Celestia. It is merely a side world, for level 25 and up to keep you entertained for a few more months until the continuation of the Morganthe arc comes possibly this year.

As stated in the IGN article for Wysteria:

"Though all this new content should keep players occupied for a while, KingsIsle isn't missing a step. "Over the last year, we've made a commitment to continually add fun and innovative new content for our incredible Wizard101 community," says KingsIsle's Fred Howard. "We're already hard at work on the update that will follow Wysteria, and we'll provide more details on that major update later this year."

Available here: http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/118/1185682p1.html

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
We know. But... remember the Tower of the Helephant. That is hard ( In a legendary balance ). So shouldn't this be in the test realm fourm topic?

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
harry5879 wrote:
The world Wysteria is not the world after Celestia. It is merely a side world, for level 25 and up to keep you entertained for a few more months until the continuation of the Morganthe arc comes possibly this year.

As stated in the IGN article for Wysteria:

"Though all this new content should keep players occupied for a while, KingsIsle isn't missing a step. "Over the last year, we've made a commitment to continually add fun and innovative new content for our incredible Wizard101 community," says KingsIsle's Fred Howard. "We're already hard at work on the update that will follow Wysteria, and we'll provide more details on that major update later this year."

Available here: http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/118/1185682p1.html

Ok i have a question if there was a new world to come out would you have to finish wintertusk? Because I really dont like grizzlehiem I always focused on the main worlds like mooshu, marlybone, and everything else but never grizzlehiem. Cause a lot of my friends on wizard101 do grizzlehiem and then are in wintertusk and they didnt even like start mooshu so if we do have to finish wintertusk first please let me know because i dont wanna do it for a waste of time if all i needed to do was finish CL. I am a legend though and a lot people are saying wintertusk gives you a lot of XP

Thank you for listening

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I think it is clear just because of the levels.

Tower of the Helephant is a Legendary Only tower if I remember correctly?

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Wow, Wysteria is an EASY world. But I can't believe i have to START OVER! FROM THE TOP!!!!!! But at least i can be prepared

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I just want to know why you keep bringing new worlds that are less then dragonsprye? And the pets your bringing are in the wrong formation, plus don't you think that after ds that you should bring harder worlds instead of easy ones? I have been a member since 2008 and all i've seen is worlds that should be after marleybone not after grizzleheim. I will not pay for easier worlds when you had a good thing started with ds. Just a thought for you when you decide to make a world after ds.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
If Wysteria is just a side of entertainment for us, I really like it and I'm glad to have something else to do. I'm a lvl 60 Legendary Life wizard and have done everything except for Swimming with the Stars and Waterworks. I tried and failed them because of the excessive cheating and I won't waste any more time (or money) on them.

But...I really am enjoying taking my time in Wysteria, which is easy for me now, but it helps break up playing the same worlds and bosses of the Spiral until they come out with another really good world like Grizzleheim. I liked that the best, being Life.

Thanks, KI, for giving us something else to do for a while!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Dude dont waste ur time talkin about this EVERYONE KNOWS!!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
see mr.lincoln told me to talk to baldur goldpaws cause he was going to teach me a new spell and i go there and there is no quest for me what should i do?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
carolinacat wrote:
If Wysteria is just a side of entertainment for us, I really like it and I'm glad to have something else to do. I'm a lvl 60 Legendary Life wizard and have done everything except for Swimming with the Stars and Waterworks. I tried and failed them because of the excessive cheating and I won't waste any more time (or money) on them.

But...I really am enjoying taking my time in Wysteria, which is easy for me now, but it helps break up playing the same worlds and bosses of the Spiral until they come out with another really good world like Grizzleheim. I liked that the best, being Life.

Thanks, KI, for giving us something else to do for a while!

I agree. I'm a legendary Balance, and Wysteria is a nice break from all of the crazy stuff in CS; it's nice not to have to worry about keeping three separate decks for different bosses or having to over-strategize, though I don't plan on even attempting that tower again until I can get a group together- even with 3300+ health, I still died in 2 hits up there; it's insane!

From what I've heard around the Spiral, the general consensus seems to be that Helephant Tower is, by far, easier than Waterworks or Swimming With Stars (both of which I've already completed) . If you need help with either of them, or are looking to group up for Helephant, let me know- I'm in the Atlantic time-zone and usually on the Lincoln or Wraith server, so keep me posted. :)

Upon entering Pigswick, I was immediately reminded of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire... anyone else?

Happy travels,

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance