Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns for leveling?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I make a move that KingsIsle make an option to pay crowns to level pets instantly. This should appeal to their pocketbooks, and to those of us who have multiple wizards we are trying to get through all the new content (with more coming!).

I mean, really!!! Who wants to play mindless minigames for hours on end, spending hundreds of thousands in gold for snacks (or, in my case, crowns on mega snacks) when they could be figuring out a way to get your Ice wizard through both Celestia and Wintertusk? I've had to but so many henchmen, it's not funny.

Seeker411

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
I am sorry but thats just being lazy. Just do it. At first I thought of the same thing but it had problems with it. Think about it.

A mega pet snack pack costs 2500 crowns for only 7 snacks. It takes allot of them lol to get your pet to epic. They make more money people buying them then if they had people just a crowns button to lvl up your pet. Its taking and easy way out and they get less out of it. And its not fair to people that do not use crowns. I am lvl 60 and never used crowns to help me lol people gift things sometimes but not a big deal to train your pet.

And about that other part on your ice. Its simply easy thought for that.

Use allot of converts. Put a convert on it first in case the creature shields and if it does first then use a fire wand (opposite of your school and you wont take off your convert) to take it off. As life I love facing life I can put on one convert use a feint then attack with centaur or forest lord and kill them no problem. I have never used a henchmen at all.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I agree completely. It is a LONG process to level a pet without a few mega snack packs. Actually, I really wish there was another way to level them, like including them in XP or something. I have given up on the pet system. It is always a gamble and the pet games have gotten too boring. Although 2500 crowns really is not a LOT of money, it does add up with multiple pets and wizards and makes it difficult if there are a lot of kids in a family playing the game.
Let's give pets XP!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
I agree i would be willing to pay more then 2500 a level maybe like 5000 crowns or something to level it straight up