Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Free Games.com

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009

Hi, I play on kifreegames.com and i play till i win or till i lose. For doodle dug, i reached up to level 10 and got 500 gold and only 2 pet food, and sometimes plants, i was expecting a bit more than that, it was difficult a bit too. So can i just get like a post about what rewards you get at a certain score or level.

Example: Doodle Dug Score Board/Rewards

5,000 points = 100 gold and 1 bonus item

It would be nice if i had a chart like that, it wold make it easier for me to understand the game a bit more. And what is the highest level in doodle dug? Thanks and please tell me how much points for doodle dug get you the first reward, then the second and so on... Thanks

Administrator
There are many different tiers of rewards. Since each game scores at a different rate, each game will reach the tiers at a different score.

Sorcery Stones rewards start at a score of 25,000.

Doodle Dug rewards start at a score of 1,500.

Dueling Diego rewards start at a score of 2,000.

A full chart of what you win when is considered a spoiler, and while that kind of information can be found on Fansites, we will not publish it on our official site.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Marsin123 wrote:

Hi, I play on kifreegames.com and i play till i win or till i lose. For doodle dug, i reached up to level 10 and got 500 gold and only 2 pet food, and sometimes plants, i was expecting a bit more than that, it was difficult a bit too. So can i just get like a post about what rewards you get at a certain score or level.

Example: Doodle Dug Score Board/Rewards

5,000 points = 100 gold and 1 bonus item

It would be nice if i had a chart like that, it wold make it easier for me to understand the game a bit more. And what is the highest level in doodle dug? Thanks and please tell me how much points for doodle dug get you the first reward, then the second and so on... Thanks

there is a chart obout that on kifreegames just go to game codes then go down and click on what can i win

remember its not about your level its about the score so go for any bonus points ya see