Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

palace of fire

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
can someone help me and i am a lvl 14 balance and i need some help to get to get to mb and my secondary school is life so can anyone help me and i have not done cb yet so can someone give me any help

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I'll help you, since it seems that no one else wants to. post where to meet plz!!!!

Suri Thunderheart lvl 24 pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
can we meet on 8/27 at 2:00 in the krok commans area and can you tell me your realm that you are in

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
cpiz wrote:
can someone help me and i am a lvl 14 balance and i need some help to get to get to mb and my secondary school is life so can anyone help me and i have not done cb yet so can someone give me any help

dude, after you beat palace of fire, you still got a LONG way to go. your not even halfway done. btw, you shouldnt even be in krokotopia at lvl 14. i didnt get there till lvl 16 and i didnt beat it till lvl 29. so, i wouldnt worry about getting to marley bone now. you still have to beat krokosphinx, tomb of storms, vault of ice, and a LOT more