Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Inferno hound Combination

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Hello I will show you Combinations Inferno hound
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To most liklely Get A Inferno Hound Its not just a regular hound it gives a card at baby also The feet and the Eyes are more Detiled I am trying to get it my self when i become the right level TO get this you have to be myth or Fire When you turn level 48 You do a quest fore your Fire dragon or your myth spell And also comes with a pet To do so The fire helephant pet Hatch it with a Othurs Myth level 48 pet And you will Hatch a egg of inferno Hound

Type:myth
Card: Otheurs at baby (you might get one)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also one more there if you want a ghost hound you need to find 2 Adult Heck hounds and Hatch togethor And they will hatch a Ghost hound :) Good luck to you all
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Inferno Hound is a Helephant, Orthus hybrid. Ghost hound is a combination of the Danger Hound which was a Facebook reward, with any pet.