Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

250 exp per each quest on GH? wat the! HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
im level 27 and i kept on getting minimum of 100 exp and up to maximum of 250 exp per each quest? this stupid? i got stuck on level 27 for 2 freaking days!!! so hard to level !!!! this is annoying.. can anyone tell me???

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Ok. You need to calm down a little. Remember, there's always the option of doing main quests (WC, KT MB MS DS CL) but once you get to lvl 40, and inished all of GH possible, you gain acess to Ravenscar. Ravenscar still gives low xp (350 ish) Once you finish Ravenscar, you can talk to the headmaster to get to Wintertusk (WT) which enemies have 1,500 health and use 4-pip-550-damage spells. But here's the part you're waiting for- 4000+ xp per quest!!!! Like I had o fight 2 bosses (4000hp) and got 11,000 xp!'

Also, you get 2 spells from GH and WT.
Once your lvl 58, you get a pet- Judgement Phoenix Kraken Ice Wyvern Scarecrow Forest Lord Humongofrog- awesome stats

Hope this helped

Historian
May 01, 2010
zoldiyeck wrote:
im level 27 and i kept on getting minimum of 100 exp and up to maximum of 250 exp per each quest? this stupid? i got stuck on level 27 for 2 freaking days!!! so hard to level !!!! this is annoying.. can anyone tell me???

which place are you in? and really, i dont think gh was ever meant to be a really good supply of exp point, because its an optional world

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
wow thanks a lot for all the info guys ^ ^ you've been very helpfull... so i guess it is really normal to get 250 exp per quest even though some of my friends gained 900 exp =(... not bein sarcarstic. but i really appreiciated the info bout the exp ... thank you and have a nice day.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
Wintertusk, the place after gh, gives, a minimum, of like 3000 xp!