Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistares Lair.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
All of the guide I've read about Malistaire's lair, State that I need a couple more people to assist me. My name is Garret Thunderwalker, In the ambrose Server. Thanks in advance :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AlamonyJester wrote:
All of the guide I've read about Malistaire's lair, State that I need a couple more people to assist me. My name is Garret Thunderwalker, In the ambrose Server. Thanks in advance :)

Garret: you might get more help on this if you post a note on Wizard101Central.com.

They have many active posts already where people are offering to help anywhere.

And the response on Central is more real-time (faster). On here it can take 24 to 48 hours to get a reply.

Good Luck.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
AlamonyJester wrote:

You don't need to have more than one person now. Now you can do Malistaire's Lair by yourself if you do than good luck :D

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
atleon3 wrote:
AlamonyJester wrote:

You don't need to have more than one person now. Now you can do Malistaire's Lair by yourself if you do than good luck :D

I did Malistaire with my daughter, I am GM 52 Death, and she was 30 Balance. We had no problems.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Help! My lvl 50 pyromancer is having a great deal of trouble just defeating or getting past the fire elementals and lava firewings in the Great Spire. I've used fire prisms ice minions etc but simply can't survive.
I'd love to hear some tips from other wizards particuarly other Pyromancers who would've encountered similar problems.
Thanks for any and all advice.
Michael Dragonblood lvl 50 Pyromancer.

P.S plz don't suggest forming a group as I live in Australia and the time difference makes that virtually impossible :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
miffyboi wrote:
Help! My lvl 50 pyromancer is having a great deal of trouble just defeating or getting past the fire elementals and lava firewings in the Great Spire. I've used fire prisms ice minions etc but simply can't survive.
I'd love to hear some tips from other wizards particuarly other Pyromancers who would've encountered similar problems.
Thanks for any and all advice.
Michael Dragonblood lvl 50 Pyromancer.

P.S plz don't suggest forming a group as I live in Australia and the time difference makes that virtually impossible :(

It's tough to defeat the various enemies in the Great Spyre. If you insist on doing it alone, you might try hiring Henchmen for Crowns.

If you don't have or won't use Crowns, you could go to the Bazaar and buy some 90% Fire Shields and put them in your sideboard.